Things to See in Los Angeles
Looking for exciting things to see in Los Angeles? Add these must-see attractions to your itinerary.
Every year, millions of visitors arrive in Los Angeles looking for an authentic and memorable sightseeing experience. With so many options, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and not know where to start. We’re here to help, and to that end, we’d like to suggest a few things to see in Los Angeles that never fail to disappoint:
- Explore glamorous neighborhoods and see celebrity mansions in West Hollywood and Beverly Hills
- Cruise along hip and trendy Melrose Avenue
- Head into the heart of Hollywood to explore the Walk of Fame, historic movie palaces, and the home of the Academy Awards
- See the luxury boutiques and world-famous restaurants of Rodeo Drive
- Escape the hectic urban sprawl with a visit to calm and peaceful Griffith Park
- Bike along the coast in beautiful Pacific suburbs like Santa Monica and Venice Beach
- Check out famous movie and TV production facilities like Paramount Pictures and CBS Television City
- Bike or walk through hidden gems like Larchmont Village and Hancock Park
- Have lunch at the Original Farmers Market & The Grove
- Discover the city’s archeological history at the La Brea Tar Pits
These are just a few of the dozens of things to do in Los Angeles that we include on our standard hiking and biking group tours. Find our further details by reading about our LA In a Day city tour, our Hollywood Bike Adventure, our ever-popular Celebrity Bike Tour, and our twice-daily Hollywood Hills Hiking Tour.
Bikes and Hikes LA gives you a better way to experience the many things to see in Los Angeles.
We’ve earned a number-one ranking as TripAdvisor’s top outdoor activity in Los Angeles, and the rave reviews have also extended onto a long list of highly respected newspapers, media outlets, and travel publications. Our innovative, active approach to things to see in Los Angeles delivers a greener and healthier way to experience the city, and it’s won us a large and loyal following.
To book your Los Angeles group adventure, please use our convenient online reservation system, or fill out our event planning questionnaire to arrange private hiking tours, biking trips, or neighborhood outings. If you have any other questions about things to see in Los Angeles, please contact us by email, phone, or instant messaging.