Rated the #1 group team building activity in LA! Book a sandcastle sculpting event for your next group outing, or hire us to build you the perfect sandcastle for your event!
GROUP PICKLEBALL TOURNAMENT
Please note: This product is best suited for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Activity Length: 2-4 hours with customizable options
- Price: Contact for Pricing.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Minimum Guest Count: 10
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy to moderate – play the game at your own speed!
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Level Up Your Los Angeles Team Building Experience With a Pickleball Tournament
Bikes and Hikes LA is excited to introduce an exhilarating pickleball tournament tailored for your next Los Angeles team building activity! Join us for a day of healthy competition, camaraderie, and outdoor fun. Whether you’re a seasoned player or new to the game, our Pickleball tournament promises an unforgettable experience in the heart of Southern California! Watch your team foster accountability and team building all while having an absolute blast! Pickleball stands out as the perfect activity to enhance your team’s cooperation, collaboration, and communication.
What You’ll See/Do
- Pickleball is a dynamic and engaging racquet sport that combines elements of tennis, badminton, and ping pong. It’s played on a smaller court with a lower net, making it accessible to players of all ages and skill levels. With its fast-paced rallies and friendly atmosphere, pickleball has become a favorite recreational activity.
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- Court Location
- Game Equipment
- Sweat Towels
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- Guests participating in this experience should be in good physical health and comfortable walking
- A little friendly competition! Playing on a team is the best way to team build!
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!