Learn all about some of the famous landmarks in the core of the City of Angels with this private group tour of Downtown Los Angeles.
BEVERLY HILLS WALKING TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This iconic group Beverly Hills tour is a leisurely walk through the most famous neighborhood in Los Angeles!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $250 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Meeting Place: Beverly Hills, CA or at custom meeting place convenient to group’s location. Please indicate preferred starting location when booking.
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
Beverly Hills Walking Tour Highlights
- The Annenberg Performing Arts center
- Pose in front of the world’s most famous Instagram hot spots, such as the Beverly Hills Sign, Rodeo Drive, iconic tree lined streets, etc.
- Visit film locations made famous by Pretty Woman, A Star is Born, La La Land, Beverly Hills Cop, Selling Sunset, Clueless, Grand Theft Auto, Real Housewives, Entourage, Sunset Boulevard, Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, and many more…
- Stroll down world famous streets such as Rodeo Drive, Route 66 (Santa Monica Boulevard,)
- Visit the go-to church for Hollywood’s most famous celebrities. Famous funerals: Frank Sinatra, Alfred Hitchcock. Weddings: The Hilton Family, Mark Wahlberg, Elizabeth Taylor (more than once!)
- The most haunted house in Beverly Hills; the “Witch” House
- The iconic and star-studded Beverly Hilton (Home of the Golden Globes) and the Beverly Wilshire (Pretty Woman Hotel)
- Visit Beverly Hills City Hall and Beverly Hills Police Dept and 9/11 Memorial
- Rodeo Drive luxury boutiques: Gucci, Chanel, Tom Ford, Versace, Harry Winston, and more!
- ….and more!
What You’ll See/Do on this Beverly Hills VIP Tour
- You’ll take a private group tour through Beverly Hills, the most famous neighborhood in LA!
- You’ll see celebrity homes and famous filming locations on this LA group tour
- You’ll see the famous Rodeo Drive, the luxury shopping capital of the world
- You *may* spot a celebrity or two!
- You’ll snag the top recommendations for places to eat, drink, and see stars in Beverly Hills on this Los Angeles tour
What is Provided on this Beverly Hills Walking Tour
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Group Tour of Beverly Hills
- This private tour is rated easy to moderate. Guests will walk and stop at famous Beverly Hills celebrity homes, movie locations, famous restaurants, and more!
- Guests should be comfortable walking several miles. Tour can be customized according to group’s fitness goals and timeframe.
- Guests can expect famous filming locations, restaurants, bars, clubs, team building activities and other famous spots in Beverly Hills, the most exclusive neighborhood in LA!
Optional Add-On Services
- Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic lunch and games
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring on this Private Beverly Hills Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your Beverly Hills walking tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this Beverly Hills tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost of your VIP Tour
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
About Beverly Hills Walking Tour/ Private Tour
Beverly Hills, 90210. It’s hands-down the most famous zip code in the world, and this beautiful Los Angeles enclave is a global capital of wealth, glamour and fame. If you’re looking for things to do in Beverly Hills, we invite your group to join us for an unforgettable team building tour of the city. The best way to see Beverly Hills is with an up-close, firsthand experience of all the unique things that make it a one-of-a-kind place.
Of course, our Beverly Hills VIP Tour highlights the city’s many sights and points of interest. During your visit, your knowledgeable tour guide will entertain you with the fascinating history of Beverly Hills and the story of how the town itself “accidentally” came into existence.
On this private LA tour, you’ll also enjoy an opportunity to take a window-shopping stroll down Rodeo Drive, getting the inside scoop on who shops where and which establishments bling up the stars for glitzy awards shows. We’ll also introduce you to famous architectural landmarks, visit high-profile TV and movie locations, and point you to the places where you’re most likely to spot a star during your stay in La-La Land.
Our Beverly Hills Group Tour also includes some offbeat and unusual locations you won’t expect. And finally, no trip to Los Angeles is complete without a group photo opportunity in front of the iconic Beverly Hills sign.
There’s tons of amazing things to do in Beverly Hills, and we’ll help you discover them, all while you enjoy a healthy dose of fresh air, sunshine, and exercise on our team building tour of Beverly Hills!