Learn all about some of the famous landmarks in the core of the City of Angels with this guided walking tour of Downtown Los Angeles.
- Tour Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Beverly Hills, CA
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Rodeo Drive
- Tom Ford
- Harry Winston
- Louis Vuitton
- The Pretty Woman Hotel (The Four Seasons Beverly Regent)
- Villa Blanca (The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)
- Beverly Hills City Hall
- The 9-11 Memorial
- The Beverly Hills Courthouse
- The Annenberg Performing Arts center
- ….and more!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group walking tour through Beverly Hills, the most famous neighborhood in LA!
- You’ll see celebrity homes and famous filming locations
- You’ll see the famous Rodeo Drive, the luxury shopping capital of the world
- You *may* spot a celebrity or two!
- You’ll snag the top recommendations for places to eat, drink, and see stars in Beverly Hills!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This tour is rated easy to moderate. Guests will walk and stop at famous Beverly Hills celebrity homes, movie locations, famous restaurants, and more!
- Guests should be comfortable walking several miles. Tour can be customized according to group’s fitness goals and timeframe.
- Guests can expect famous filming locations, restaurants, bars, clubs, and other famous spots in Beverly Hills, the most exclusive neighborhood in LA!
Optional Add-On Services
- Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic lunch and games
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Beverly Hills Walking Tour
Beverly Hills, 90210. It’s hands-down the most famous zip code in the world, and this beautiful Los Angeles enclave is a global capital of wealth, glamor and fame. If you’re looking for things to do in Beverly Hills, we invite your group to join us for an unforgettable walking tour of the city. The best way to see Beverly Hills is with an up-close, firsthand experience of all the unique things that make it a one-of-a-kind place.
Of course, our Beverly Hills Walking Tour highlights the city’s many sights and points of interest. During your visit, your knowledgeable tour guide will entertain you with the fascinating history of Beverly Hills and the story of how the town itself “accidentally” came into existence.
You’ll also enjoy an opportunity to take a window-shopping stroll down Rodeo Drive, getting the inside scoop on who shops where and which establishments bling up the stars for glitzy awards shows. We’ll also introduce you to famous architectural landmarks, visit high-profile TV and movie locations, and point you to the places where you’re most likely to spot a star during your stay in La-La Land.
Our Beverly Hills Walking Tour also includes some offbeat and unusual locations you won’t expect. And finally, no trip to Los Angeles is complete without a group photo opportunity in front of the iconic Beverly Hills sign.
There’s tons of amazing things to do in Beverly Hills, and we’ll help you discover them, all while you enjoy a healthy dose of fresh air, sunshine, and exercise!