Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this Hollywood Sign tour, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape.
- Standard Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Pasadena, CA
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR/ First Aid Certified Local Tour Guide
- Water & Healthy Snacks
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services – customizable depending on groups needs
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Eaton Canyon Pasadena Hiking Tour
Take an epic group hike with us as we explore a secluded Pasadena Canyon. We’ll follow a 3.5-mile round-trip trail, with a 375 foot elevation change, culminating with a 40-foot waterfall as the spectacular natural grand finale. This private hiking tour is rated easy to moderate, so it’s fun for folks of all levels of fitness. There are several mild stream crossings and fun boulder-hopping areas throughout the canyon. This hiking tour features gorgeous scenery with wildflowers carpeting the lower portion of the valley. The tour can be modified to include stops for a picnic lunch and group activities.
We encourage parties of all ages and levels of fitness to join us on this group tour. While the trail includes a few moderate hills, a large portion of the hike is a flat, wide path, able to accommodate large groups. Depending on group’s timeframe and fitness goals, the hike may be modified to suit group’s tour preferences.
Guests are encouraged to bring waterproof gear and/or swimsuits, as the group hike concludes with the beautiful Eaton Canyon Falls, a favorite scenic paradise for hiking in LA. We ensure a safe, entertaining hike, hosted by our expert CPR/First Aid certified local guides. Our guides will share anecdotes about Los Angeles history, natural surroundings, and group hiking tips, as well as encouraging feedback and expert photo skills. The Eaton Canyon hike path is constantly featured in the top waterfall hikes in LA, and we look forward to sharing it with you and your group. Our team will curate an afternoon filled with exercise, photo opportunities, and team building exercises throughout our hiking tour. Give a member of our team a call to book your Eaton Canyon Group Hike Tour today. We highly recommend this experience for groups looking for unique outdoor team building activities in Los Angeles.