Experience the best of Los Angeles in one exciting day; from Hollywood, through Beverly Hills, out to Santa Monica, Venice Beach, and back, enjoy a private version of our best-selling LA in a Day bike…
- Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Minimum Group Size: 10 people.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Moderate.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- A variety of L.A.’s best south bay restaurants
- Manhattan Beach
- The Fishing Pier
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Hermosa Beach
- Hermosa Pier
- Riviera Village
- Oceanside Estates
- Unbelievable Ocean Views and Vistas
- Fish Market
- The Marina
- Multiple restaurants in surrounding area featuring LA’s hottest new chefs
- Perfect Instagram photo opportunities!
What is Provided
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- 21-speed high-end pedal bikes and/or electric bikes
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Safety helmets and vests
- Water and healthy snack
- Event insurance
- Onsite staging at your preferred location; we bring the bikes to you!
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/Windbreaker or Sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t Forget Your Camera!
About Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, and Hermosa Beach Bike and Food Tour
Enjoy the best restaurants of the South Bay of Los Angeles on a beautiful group bike tour.
Our legendary Bikes and Bites Tour is expanding to the south bay of Los Angeles with our Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, and Hermosa Beach Bike and Food Tour! The south bay beach towns of Manhattan, Redondo, and Hermosa Beach are by far some of the top beaches in Los Angeles, featuring some of the most expensive real estate, best views, and best restaurants in all of LA. This private group bike tour features stops in the best new restaurants in all three beach towns, with incredible photo opportunities and spectacular beachside bike paths. Manhattan Beach ranks as one of California’s most beautiful beach towns and is the start of today’s bike adventure. A visit to Manhattan Beach will show you firsthand why it’s often referred to as the “Pearl of the South Bay.” Home to world-class beaches, Olympic-caliber volleyball players, and some incredible surfing, Manhattan Beach was recently ranked as the 9th sexiest beach on the planet by the Travel Channel. Manhattan Beach’s cousin to the south, Redondo Beach, where there’s always “More to Sea,” is a fantastic destination in its own right. Redondo Beach fish market boasts one of the most fun and interactive culinary experiences anywhere. The seafood is so fresh, it was swimming in the ocean hours before being prepared and served! Finally, we’ll head to the beautiful beachside town of Hermosa Beach, where hungry surfers, spike ball players, and beach bums alike can enjoy great views and even better food along one of the city’s most iconic boardwalks.
Our Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, and Hermosa Beach Bike and Food Tour is fully customizable for groups specific fitness goals, dietary restrictions, and culinary requests. The tour is also dynamic, as we’re constantly adding restaurants and hot new food pop-ups as they come. Private groups are also able to request custom starting, ending, and pickup locations, and tour durations. Our concierge team is excited to work with you and design the Bikes and Bites Tour of your dreams. Book our Manhattan, Redondo, and Hermosa Beach Bike and Bite Tour here!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services-customizable according to groups needs.
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs