Enjoy the LA in a Day private bike tour of Los Angeles, starting at Route 66 in West Hollywood & biking through Beverly Hills and Bel-Air for great views of celebrities’ homes & more.
- Length: 2.5 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Distance: 10 miles
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Easy to Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- Legendary homes: Madonna, Michael Jackson, Lucille Ball, Mick Jagger, The Osbournes, Cher, Lindsay Lohan, Elvis Presley
- Walking tour of Greystone Mansion grounds
- Beverly Hills Sign – THE ultimate Instagram pic
- Rodeo Drive
- Gucci, Tom Ford, Chanel, Bijan, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Harry Winston, Cartier, Michael Kors, Tiffany & Company, Versace
- Villa Blanca Restaurant (featured on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)
- 9/11 Memorial
- Ultra-trendy Robertson Blvd
- The “Witch’s” House
- Beverly Hills Hotel (aka the Pink Palace)
- Beverly Hilton (home of the Golden Globes)
- Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire (the Pretty Woman Hotel)
- Good Shepherd Church
- Beverly Hills City Hall / Courthouse (Lindsay Lohan’s second home)
- Sur, Pump, Tom Tom (featured on reality-TV shows “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” and “Vanderpump Rules”)
- The Pacific Design Center
- The Sunset Strip
- Historic Route 66
What is Provided
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- 21-speed high-end pedal bikes and/or electric bikes
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Safety helmets and vests
- Water and healthy snack
- Event insurance
- Onsite staging at your preferred location; we bring the bikes to you!
What to Bring
- Comfortable biking attire
- Weather-appropriate layers (jacket, windbreaker, sweatshirt etc.)
- Closed toe athletic shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Group Celebrity Bike Tour
Most Hollywood tours do little more than herd guests along cookie-cutter routes while pre-recorded narration delivers bland and generic commentary. At Bikes & Hikes LA, we’ve created a celebrity sightseeing experience that delivers a lot more substance. Our Celebrity Bike Tour is just the antidote to stuffy tour buses. These exciting sightseeing outings showcase some of the city’s most expensive and exclusive properties, including more than 20 stunning celebrity homes.
During your Celebrity Bike Tour, you’ll visit LA’s most exclusive enclaves, Beverly Hills and Bel-Air, in the most up-close-and-personal way imaginable! In addition to pedaling past dozens of incredible properties owned by legendary celebrities, you’ll also explore boutique-lined Rodeo Drive. This famous street is where the city’s rich and famous live, shop, eat and play (and sometimes even get in trouble!). During the tour, our knowledgeable tour guides will deliver fascinating stories and insights that will inform and enrich your experience in engaging ways.
A lot of Hollywood tours promise guests the opportunity to see a star, but our Celebrity Bike Tour delivers an even better chance of an up-close-and-personal encounter with someone famous. You’ll be right down on street level, with an intimate vantage point of all the unfolding action.
The Celebrity Bike Tour follows a safe and scenic route that includes a few small hills at the beginning, and this burst of activity is sure to get your blood pumping and your spirits soaring. Our itinerary also includes two incredible walking tours: one that visits the legendary Beverly Hills Estate Gardens & Grounds, which has been featured in countless TV shows and films. Some locals even swear that the site is haunted!
The second walking tour introduces you to an international shopper’s paradise with a visit to Rodeo Drive. Our Celebrity Bike Tour is one of the most complete showcases of entertainment industry culture in the city, and we would love to have you join us on these Hollywood tours for some fresh air, beautiful sunshine, and healthy exercise.