The best LA bike tour! This 6-hour day tour is the best way to experience LA according to USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, LA Times, and ABC!
- Tour Length: 2.5 hours
- Tour Distance: 10 miles
- Time: Daily at 10:30 a.m.; Check in at 10:00 a.m.
- Meeting Place: 8500 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Fitness Level:
Easy to moderate. Must be comfortable on a bike to take this tour. Electric bike tour upgrade available at checkout for a smoother and easier ride!
- To book a private Celebrity Bike Tour or a group tour, click here.
For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we now require the following for all of our tours:
- Guests must call or email 24 hours in advance to confirm their tour.
- All guests must wear masks on our tours.
- Guests must bring water (2 bottles for LA in a Day.)
Please call or email with any further questions, and check out our updated COVID-19 policies here.
- West Hollywood’s 30 +celebrity homes
- Pose in front of Paul Smith’s iconic “Pink Wall” and many other Instagram hot spots
- The Pacific Design Center
- Rodeo Drive’s posh shops and restaurants
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Restaurants! Sur Lounge, PUMP & Tom Tom
- Greystone Mansion Walking Tour
- The Ultra-Trendy Robertson Blvd
- The famous Beverly Hills Sign for the ultimate selfie
- The most haunted house in Beverly Hills; the “Witch” House
- The iconic and star-studded Beverly Hills Hotel
- ….and so much more!
What We’ll Do
Our daily 10-mile Celebrity Bike Tour highlights more than 30 jaw-dropping estates and landmarks in West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. These exclusive properties are currently or formerly owned by some of the most famous stars in American culture, but they’re just part of what you’ll see during your LA bike tour.
Additional highlights include:
- The posh boutiques and gourmet restaurants of the Rodeo Drive Golden Triangle
- A walking tour of Greystone Mansion, one of the most famous TV and film locations in Hollywood
- A stop at the iconic Beverly Hills sign for the ultimate Instagram selfie
- The “Witch House” on Walden Drive, reported to be the most haunted place in Beverly Hills
- Many more!
You’ll also enjoy many other perks and extras on this tour, including stops at the boutiques and shops featured in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, a tour of trendy Robertson Boulevard, and much more.
What is Provided
- Expert Tour Guide
- 24-speed high-end city bike
- Optional electric bike upgrade available for $25
- Helmet, travel bag, & safety vest
What to Expect
- We’ll be biking 10 miles along the streets of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- Guests must provide their own water for this bike tour. We recommend guests bring 2 bottles of water, and to hydrate before, during, and after the Celebrity Bike Tour, especially during the warm summer months!
- All guests taking the Celebrity Bike Tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
What to Bring
- All guests must bring masks
- All guests must bring water (2 bottles for LA in a Day)
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toed shoes
Note: We can provide storage while you are on the tour.
Private Tour Option
All of our tours can be made private for an additional one time fee of $125 per group. When booking a private Celebrity Bike Tour, please include your desired start time in the “notes” section. This option is great for travelers visiting LA on a set schedule and for families/groups. The private option will allow you to pick your own tour details, including a flexible departure time and more. We also offer private options for Hollywood Bike Tours, a Los Angeles Celebrity Walking Tour, and a Hollywood Celebrity Hiking Tour.
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Guests should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included.
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost.
- Guests must confirm their tour 24 hours in advance.
- Non-permitted guest parking is available on the streets neighboring our store on Harper and La Jolla between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM. Please be mindful of posted signage especially in regards to street sweeping days.
- Garage Parking is also available near our shop: West Hollywood City Hall Automated Parking Garage, 1085 Sweetzer Avenue (Mon-Fri).
- Kings Road Parking Garage, 8383 Santa Monica Boulevard (Mon-Sun).
No car? No problem! Click here for LA Metro’s Trip Planner to 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
Electrify your tour. Upgrade your bike to electric at checkout!
Just book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or to reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you’re guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. We also offer gift certificates, so you can give the gift of a Beverly Hills Celebrity Bike Tour to someone you like.
Our top-rated Celebrity Bike Tour is the best movie stars homes tour in LA!
Los Angeles is world-famous for its celebrity culture, and star-spotting has been one of the city’s most popular activities since the Golden Age of Hollywood. At Bikes and Hikes LA, we’ve created an exciting new tour to see how the other half lives- our Beverly Hills Celebrity Bike Tour! Our adventure biking tours allow our guests to experience Los Angeles in a uniquely up close and personal way. This Los Angeles celebrity bike tour showcases more than just luxurious homes in Beverly Hills; on this tour, we’ll also introduce you to historic Los Angeles attractions, unique points of interest, and fascinating insider tips for your trip to Los Angeles!
Check out our Celebrity Bike Tour and see why Bikes and Hikes LA is the best biking tour company in Los Angeles!
Join our Beverly Hills bike tour and let our expert local tour guides take you on an unforgettable bike riding adventure through LA. This three-hour bike tour departs daily at 10:30 a.m. Our Los Angeles celebrity tour is perfect for guests looking to get the best LA Instagram picture, incredible LA views, and a great workout. Spots reserve fast, so book online now!
Interested in taking the best biking tour of LA at your own speed?
Experience the city’s celebrity culture on your schedule, and try our self-guided celebrity bike tour! This self-guided bike tour features the same top LA attractions as our guided bike tour, but puts you in charge of the agenda with the help of a virtual tour guide! Your virtual tour guide comes in the form of a GPS-enabled smartphone attached to your bike. As you pedal along, you’ll learn all about your surroundings with the same engaging detail you’d get from a human tour leader-but on your own time! Our self-guided celebrity bike tour is one of our most popular tours in LA! We also have an LA bike shop where we sell and rent new and used bikes, as well as kids bikes!
To learn more, check out reviews from past customers or use our convenient reservation system to book your self-guided LA tour online. You can also contact us for further information.
Give a gift card to any of our Los Angeles tours! Find the best gifts for your family, friends, and loved ones at Bikes and Hikes LA! We wish you safe travels in 2021 and a happy new year- see you in LA!