The best LA bike tour! According to USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, LA Times, and ABC, this full day Los Angeles tour is the best way to experience all the glory Los Angeles has…
CELEBRITY HOMES BIKE TOUR
- Tour Length: 2.5 hours
- Tour Distance: 10 miles
- Time: Daily at 10:30 a.m.; Check in at 10:00 a.m. Can’t make 10 AM? Click here to book a private bike tour , beginning any time you’d like.
- Meeting Place: 8500 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Fitness Level: Easy to moderate. Guests must be comfortable on a bike to take this Los Angeles tour. Electric bike tour upgrade available at checkout for a smoother and easier ride!
- To book a private Celebrity Homes Tour or a group tour, click here.
For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- The top celebrity homes in Los Angeles
- West Hollywood’s 30 + celebrity homes
- Pose in front of Paul Smith’s iconic “Pink Wall” and many other Instagram hot spots
- The Pacific Design Center
- The most famous street in Beverly Hills – Rodeo Drive’s posh shops and restaurants
- Beverly Hills houses
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Restaurants! Sur Lounge, PUMP & Tom Tom
- Greystone Mansion Walking Tour – one of the top filming locations in LA!
- The Ultra-Trendy Robertson Blvd – home of the top LA celebrity gym, the best LA restaurants, and more!
- The famous Beverly Hills Sign for the ultimate selfie
- The most haunted house in Beverly Hills; the “Witch” House
- The iconic and star-studded Beverly Hills Hotel
- ….and so much more!
What We’ll Do
Our daily 10-mile Celebrity Homes Tour highlights more than 30 jaw-dropping estates and landmarks in West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. These exclusive properties are currently or formerly owned by some of the most famous Hollywood stars, but they’re just part of what you’ll see during your LA bike tour.
Additional highlights include:
- The posh boutiques and gourmet restaurants of the Golden Triangle on Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills
- A walking tour of Greystone Mansion, one of the most famous TV and film locations in Hollywood
- A stop at the iconic Beverly Hills sign for the ultimate Instagram selfie
- The “Witch House” on Walden Drive, reported to be the most haunted place in Beverly Hills
- Many more!
You’ll also enjoy many other perks and extras on this tour, including stops at the boutiques and shops featured in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, a tour of trendy Robertson Boulevard, and much more.
What is Provided
- CPR/First Aid certified Expert Los Angeles Tour Guide
- 24-speed high-end city bike or electric bike
- Optional electric bike upgrade available for $25
- Helmet, travel bag, & safety vest
What to Expect
- We’ll be biking 10 miles along the streets of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills on this Los Angeles tour.
- Guests joining the celebrity homes tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this LA tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat on this Beverly Hills tour.
- Children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- All guests taking the Celebrity Bike Tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toed shoes
Note: We can provide storage while you are on the tour.
Private Tour Option
All of our tours can be made private for an additional one time fee of $125 per group. When booking a private Celebrity Bike Tour, please include your desired start time in the “notes” section. This option is great for travelers visiting LA on a set schedule and for families/groups. The private option will allow you to pick your own tour details, including a flexible departure time and more. We also offer private options for Beverly Hills Tours, Hollywood Bike Tours, a Los Angeles Celebrity Walking Tour, and a Hollywood Celebrity Hiking Tour.
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation for this Beverly Hills tour will be received at time of booking.
- Guests taking our LA tours should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included.
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost.
- Guests must confirm their Los Angeles tour 24 hours in advance.
- Parking available on site. Please park in our lot at 8500 Santa Monica Blvd.
No car? No problem! Click here for LA Metro’s Trip Planner .
Electrify your tour. Upgrade your bike to electric at checkout!
Just book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or to reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you’re guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. We also offer gift certificates, so you can give the gift of a Beverly Hills Celebrity Bike Tour to someone you like.
Wondering what to do in Beverly Hills? Our top-rated Celebrity Homes Tour is the best tour in LA!
Los Angeles is world-famous for its celebrity culture, and star-spotting has been one of the city’s most popular activities since the Golden Age of Hollywood. At Bikes and Hikes LA, we’ve created an exciting new tour to see how the other half lives- our Beverly Hills Celebrity Homes Tour! Our LA biking tour allows our guests to experience Los Angeles in a uniquely up close and personal way. This Los Angeles tour showcases more than just luxurious homes in Beverly Hills; on this LA tour, we’ll also introduce you to historic Los Angeles attractions, unique points of interest, and fascinating insider tips and the best things to do in Los Angeles!
Check out our Los Angeles Bike Tour and see why Bikes and Hikes LA is the best Los Angeles tour company!
Join our Beverly Hills celebrity homes tour and let our expert local tour guides take you on an unforgettable bike riding adventure through LA. Rated the best thing to do in LA for over ten years, this three-hour bike tour departs daily at 10:30 a.m. Our LA tour is one of the best things to do in Beverly Hills. It’s perfect for guests looking to get the best LA Instagram pictures, incredible LA views, and a great workout. Spots fill up fast, so book your LA tour online now!
Interested in taking the best tour of LA at your own speed?
Experience the city’s celebrity culture on your schedule, and try our self-guided celebrity bike tour! This self-guided bike tour features the same top LA attractions as our guided bike tour, but puts you in charge of the agenda with the help of a virtual tour guide! Your virtual tour guide comes in the form of a GPS-enabled smartphone attached to your bike. As you pedal along, you’ll learn all about the city of Beverly Hills with the same engaging detail you’d get from a human tour leader-but on your own time! Our self-guided celebrity bike tour is one of our most popular tours in LA! We also have an LA bike shop where we sell and rent new and used bikes, as well as kids bikes!
To learn more, check out reviews from past customers or use our convenient reservation system to book your self-guided LA tour online. You can also contact us for further information.
Give a gift card to any of our Los Angeles tours! Find the best gifts for your family, friends, and loved ones at Bikes and Hikes LA! We wish you safe travels in 2021 and a happy new year- see you in LA!