Join us for a challenging 10-mile private group hiking tour near Azusa, CA and see beautiful scenery, several swimming holes, and the Bridge to Nowhere.
GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY AND HOLLYWOOD SIGN HIKE TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This is the BEST Los Angeles Tour you’ll ever take. We’ll hike from the world-famous Griffith Observatory to the Hollywood Sign on this LA tour.
- Tour Length: 2.5 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Tour Distance: 3.5 miles
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Griffith Park/ The Bird Sanctuary – 2900 North Vermont Canyon Road, Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Price: $400 for 1 person. $75 for each additional person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Fitness Level: For Groups: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and close-toed shoes highly recommended.
Griffith Observatory and Hollywood Sign Hike Highlights
- Hollywood Sign
- Griffith Observatory
- Greek Theatre
- Mount Hollywood
- Griffith Park
- Group Team Building Tour
- 360 views of Los Angeles, including:
- West Hollywood
- Sunset Strip
- Beverly Hills
- Century City
- Downtown LA
- Silver Lake
- Los Feliz
- Unique Los Angeles Hike
- Team Building Opportunities
- Rated in the top Los Angeles Tours Worldwide!
Famous Film Locations on this LA Tour
- La La Land
- Die Hard
- Friends with Benefits
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
- The Terminator
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle
What You’ll See/Do on this Los Angeles Tour
- You’ll take a 2.5 hour, 3 mile hike from the Griffith Observatory to the Hollywood Sign
- You’ll get sweeping views of all of Los Angeles, learn all kinds of fascinating history about filming locations and the city of LA, get spectacular Instagram photos of both the Hollywood Sign and the Griffith Observatory, and get up close and personal with the Hollywood Sign!
- You’ll partake in unique team building opportunities on an unforgettable Los Angeles Tour!
What is Provided on this Los Angeles Tour
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Team Building Tour
- This hike tour is rated easy to moderate. There are some hills.
- Guests should expect to break a sweat, and should be comfortable walking approximately 3 miles.
- Guests can expect great heights, and even better photos.
What to Bring on this LA Group Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your Los Angeles tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this Hollywood Sign tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Griffith Observatory and Hollywood Sign Hike Tour
This is *Literally* the Best Los Angeles Hike!
What is the best hike in Hollywood?
Looking for the best hike in Los Angeles? We’ve designed it for you. We’ve combined our two best Los Angeles Tours – our Griffith Observatory Hike and our Hollywood Sign Hike to bring you the best Los Angeles Tour of all time! You’ll kick off your hike at the world-famous Griffith Observatory, one of the top sightseeing locations in Los Angeles. Next, you’ll hike through Griffith Park, the “Central Park” of Los Angeles, featuring the gorgeous Hollywood Hills. All the while, your expert LA Tour Guide will tell you tales of Hollywood History, fame, fortune, and scandal, and include multiple stops for photos along the way. You’ll experience the beautiful terrain, scenery, and flora and fauna of the Hollywood Hills, and be surrounded by panoramic views of all of the Los Angeles sprawl as you hike. You’ll eventually make your way to the most famous sign in the world – the HOLLYWOOD SIGN, and get closer to the sign than ANY OTHER Los Angeles Tour. We’ll take you up to the best Hollywood Sign viewpoint, and you’ll get the most unique view of the sign and all of Los Angeles. Finally, you’ll hike down to the final location of this Los Angeles Tour, the BEST spot to take pictures with the Hollywood Sign. This is the best Los Angeles Tour of all time, and combines all of the top LA sightseeing destinations in one unforgettable LA tour. Guests taking this tour will be treated to an incredible hike, unbelievable stories, and leave with the best Instagram photos and even better memories of Los Angeles. Book your Los Angeles tour today!