SANTA MONICA & VENICE PRIVATE BIKE TOUR
Nothing absolutely captures the imagination of those coming to Los Angeles quite like our magical beaches. After all, we’re talking about the birthplace of surfing, beach volleyball, skateboarding, and the world capital for hard bikini bodies!
Leave your car or dune buggy behind! The best way to experience the coast is by taking our private guided bike tour along its miles of winding paths through the sand. Passing by countless LA landmarks and points of interest, you will with no doubt experience the beach lifestyle at its best on this bike tour. The Oceanside visit is made even more complete by trekking off the beaten path a few blocks inland to discover the secret gems Santa Monica and Venice have to offer. Your group will enjoy this private tour of one of the most beautiful areas in Los Angeles.
- No. Of Participants:10 person min / 250 person max
- Length:• 2 hours
• Approximately 8 miles
• Includes walking tour of Venice Canals and other stops along the way
• PLEASE NOTE: The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame
- Fitness Level:• Easy - no hills
• You must be comfortable on a bike
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR & First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• 21-Speed High-End Hybrid Road Bike (M/F)
• Safety Equipment (Helmet & Vest)
• Bicycle Staging
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Chaser Vehicle
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt with shorts or pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Merebarx: We thoroughly enjoyed our hike to view the LA skyline and see the Hollywood sign. Our guide was awesome- it's a must do exper
- Sherry F.: I took the Hollywood bike tour and it was great fun. Eric and Nate were terrific guides - knowledgeable, fun and energetic...
- Yen O: Eric was a great guide! He provided us with an entertaining history of LA. Will definitely be recommending to others