BIKES & BITES: THE CULINARY LEGENDS OF LA TOUR
Take the best of two worlds—food and fitness, toss them together and you have the Bikes & Bites: the Culinary Legends Tour of LA. The best part of this private bike tour is that it is guilt free—you burn calories as you travel to different areas of the city to sample the most delicious delicacies L.A. has to offer.
On this adventure, you’ll pedal through approximately 4 tasting locations. Then when it’s grazing time, L.A.’s top chefs will prep a special menu for the group to sample. Expect to eat the better part of a full meal once your edible odyssey is complete. What’s your group’s pleasure? Our itineraries include culinary tours of the beach and some legendary venues around the Farmers Market/3rd Street Culinary Corridor.
- No. Of Participants:10 person min / 250 person max
- Length:• 2.5 hours
• 10-12 miles
• Includes multiple walking tours and breaks
• PLEASE NOTE: The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame
- Fitness Level:• Easy—no hills
• You must be comfortable on a bike
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR & First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• 21-Speed High-End Hybrid Road Bike (M/F)
• Safety Equipment (Helmet & Vest)
• Bicycle Staging
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Chaser vehicle
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA