PALOS VERDES RESERVE HIKE
This hike makes its way through a beautiful 399-acre natural reserve, the largest of the ten reserves making up the Palos Verdes Nature Preserve. With rolling hills, five distinct steep canyons and rock outcrops, this hike can be a leisurely stroll or a test of spirit as you make your way through beautiful coastal sage scrub habitat, a community of intensely fragrant flowering plants, and drought-resistant shrubs. A hike up to the bluff reveals unforgettable views of the ocean and the beautiful island of Catalina just off the golden coast.
- Length:• 2.5 Hours
• Approximately 4 miles
PLEASE NOTE: The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR/ First Aid Tour Guide
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Interactive video presentations on handheld tablets
• Guide Graduity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts or pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA