LONG RANGE OPTION: MOUNT BALDY HIKE
Every Southern Californian can point out the white topped Mount Baldy. Baldy is the tallest mountain in Southern California and a SoCal icon that stands out boldly as a snow-covered backdrop for much of the year. At 10,068 feet above sea level, the snow often sticks around well into June. This hike is the ultimate team building adventure and a great way to connect with each other. We offer the best route up to the summit as our expert guides provide a great narrative for the group. This is a hike that is not to be missed. You must be in good health and not afraid of a challenge.
- Length:• About 7 hours
• 11-mile loop
- Fitness Level:Moderate/Difficult
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR & First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA