MANHATTAN & REDONDO BEACH PRIVATE BIKE TOUR
Manhattan ranks as one of California’s most beautiful beach towns and is the start of today’s bike adventure. A visit to Manhattan Beach, will show you firsthand why it’s often referred to as the “Pearl of the South Bay.”Home to world-class beaches, Olympic-caliber volleyball players, and some incredible surfing, Manhattan Beach was recently ranked as the 9th sexiest beach on the planet by the Travel Channel. Manhattan Beach’s cousin to the south, Redondo Beach, where there’s always “More to Sea,” is a fantastic destination in its own right. Redondo Beach fish market boasts one of the most fun and interactive culinary experiences anywhere. It is a market where fresh seafood, swimming in the ocean just hours before, are prepared and served!
This area of Southern California boasts some of the most pleasant bike paths in the world, with some people even going as far as calling it a biker’s paradise. The Manhattan Beach even has trails available
exclusively to cyclists. You’ll be privileged to some outstanding views and see plenty of sites along the way.
- No. Of Participants:10 person min / 250 person max
- Length:• 2.5 hours
• Approximately 10-12 miles
• PLEASE NOTE: The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame
- Fitness Level:• Easy—no hills
• You must be comfortable on a bike
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR & First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• 21-Speed High-End Hybrid Road Bike (M/F)
• Safety Equipment (Helmet & Vest)
• Bicycle Staging
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Chaser vehicle
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts or pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA