HOLLYWOOD WALKING TOUR
Get ready to explore the world famous street of dreams - the exciting sites and incredible history surrounding the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Your tour guide’s interactive tablet presentation is packed with vintage Hollywood photos and footage to tell the tale of how a once sleepy town became the entertainment capital of the world. You’ll see where the stars went to school, were discovered, go to their movie premieres and, of course, walk the red carpet for entertainment’s biggest night: The Oscars. Along the way, you’re sure to see your favorite celebs immortalized with their stars on the Walk-of-Fame. Plus, you’ll see video clips from your favorite movies and television shows on the exact locations where they were shot.
- Length:• 1.5 hours
• 1.5 miles
- Fitness Level:Easy—no hills
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR & First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• Fun, Informative and Interactive video presentations on handheld tablets
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts or pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA