Pedal past Tinseltown’s most storied landmarks, from the iconic Capitol Records Building to Paramount Pictures’ twin archways. Designed for cyclists of every level, this adventure takes you through Hancock Park (the original Beverly Hills) to the Original Farmers Market, bike through the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, CBS Studios, the Walk of Fame, Grauman’s Chinese Theater, and the Dolby Theater (home to the Oscars).
- WhenDeparts daily at 10AM
- Meeting Place8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
- Price$76 Per person
- Fitness LevelEasy, no hills. Includes several walking tours and breaks
- ParkingNon-permitted guest parking is available on the streets neighboring our store on Harper and La Jolla between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM. Please be mindful of posted signage especially in regards to street sweeping days.
Garage Parking also available near our shop: West Hollywood City Hall Automated Parking Garage, 1085 Sweetzer Avenue (Mon-Fri).
Kings Road Parking Garage, 8383 Santa Monica Boulevard (Mon-Sun).
No car? no problem! Click here for LA Metro's Trip Planner to 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
- InclusionsExpert tour guide, high end hybrid bike (of course), safety equipment (helmet & Vest), snacks and a souvenir eco-friendly water bottle
- Duration3 Hours - 12 Miles
- What to bringComfortable shirt and shorts/pants, jacket, sweatshirt or windbreaker, closed-toe shoes and don’t forget you camera. We can provide storage while you are on the tour
- HighlightsCapitol Records Building – Melrose Avenue Ultra-Hip Shopping District – Hollywood Walk of Fame – Dolby Theatre (Home to the Oscars) – Grauman’s Chinese Theatre - Nickelodeon Studios – Hollywood Forever Cemetery – Paramount Pictures Lot – CBS Television City – Larchmont Village – The Estates of Hancock Park – Historic Route 66 & The Pacific Design Center – Original Farmers Market & The Grove – La Brea Tar Pits – Rocky” at LACMA – Jimmy Kimmel Live! Studios – El Capitan Theatre – Pretty Woman Apartment – Pantages Theatre/Hollywood & Vine
- Private ToursChoose this VIP option (an extra $95) during checkout which is great for travellers on a set schedule or for families/groups. The private option will allow you to pick your own departure time and flexible tour details. Please let us know what time you want to depart in the Note section
- Cancellation PolicyJust book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or to reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you're guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. You'll also have the opportunity to transfer your tour to someone you like (or to whom you owe a favor)
Hip and Famous Melrose Avenue
A walking tour of the Original Farmers Market & The Grove
La Brea Tar Pits and LACMA
Bike through the Hollywood Forever Cemetery
Stop at the Nickelodeon Studios
Hollywood Boulevard: The Walk of Fame and Chinese Theatre
Jim Henson Studios
- Diana C: All I know is that after a full day of biking my kids were very cheerful and kept of telling me everything they saw & learned
- Lynn J: The area and the history was really interesting. The scenery was amazing and I had a great time. It was great exercise.
- Sherry F.: I took the Hollywood bike tour and it was great fun. Eric and Nate were terrific guides - knowledgeable, fun and energetic...