PRIVATE TOUR OF DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
Discover the best of downtown Los Angeles on this pedaling adventure. Kill two birds with one stone: Exercise and Sightseeing. We stage the bikes in front of your hotel and provide you with a bike, helmet, safety vest, bottle of water and healthy snack.
From there, you’ll take off on this easy, 2 hour bike tour that takes you into the heart of L.A.’s historic core where your guide will offer a comprehensive history of the city’s architectural and culturally significant landmarks. And, of course, no bike tour through Los Angeles is complete without a visit to some fantastic movie and television locations that were shot in and around the downtown area such as L.A. Law, Blade Runner, Dragnet, L.A Confidential and Independence Day.
• The Arts District
• The LA Grammy Museum
• Nokia Theater
• LA Live
• Olvera Street
• Walt Disney Concert Hall/Dorthy Chandler Pavilion
• Little Tokyo
• The Broad Museum
• LA City Hall
• Union Station
• Grand Central Market
• Cathedral of Our Lady of Angels
• And much more
- No. Of Participants:10 person min/250 person max
- Length:2.5 hours.
- Fitness Level:• Easy.
• Must be able to ride bike comfortably.
- What's Included:• Expert Guides
• Chaser Vehicle
• Water / Healthy Snack
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA