LONG RANGE OPTION: BRIDGE TO NOWHERE HIKE
Come join us on a 10-mile trek down the East Fork of the San Gabriel River, following the path of an attempted highway. This is a hike for the more advanced hikers since it has an elevation gain of 800 feet! It’s really exciting to hike passed the multiple river crossings. There are plenty of opportunities to swim in the swimming holes which is perfect for a hot summer day. The trail passes a lot of historic sections of visible roads and tunnels. The Bridge to Nowhere is a 120-foot high concrete bridge in the middle of the canyon. This bridge is also the only place in California where bungee jumping is actually allowed (on weekends).
- Length:• 5 hours.
• Approximately 10 miles.
• Tour Minimum: 12 guests
PLEASE NOTE: The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame
- Fitness Level:Difficult
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR/ First Aid Certified Tour Guide
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Guide Graduity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA