Our downtown Los Angeles group bike tours transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
- Tour Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes – all guests can upgrade to an e-bike for this tour.
- Fitness Level: Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Spectacular views of LA’s prettiest mountain ranges
- Challenging bike paths and gorgeous scenery
- Picturesque Ojai Village
- Historic Ojai Landmarks
- Private group bike tour with expert mountain bike guide
- …and more!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group bike tour through gorgeous Ojai, one of the most beautiful towns in LA
- You’ll ride through some gorgeous natural mountain bike trails
- You’ll punctuate your tour with stops for shopping, eating, and relaxing
- Guests looking for an invigorating, challenging group bike tour will love this private LA mountain bike tour.
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be taking a group bike tour through Ojai, CA
- You’ll ride your bike through the beautiful surrounding mountains
- You’ll stop in the historic town for food, shopping, and fun!
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike through the mountains.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Ojai Private Bike Tour
Welcome to one of California’s most relaxing and picturesque towns, Ojai. This town, frequently called the “Shangri-La of Southern California”, is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream come true. Located to the northwest of Los Angeles and just east of Santa Barbara, Ojai’s charms are hard to resist. First off, on your private bike tour, you won’t see the usual chain or franchise stores in town—only local merchants. Second, due to the valley’s east/west orientation, Ojai boasts some of the most spectacular sunsets in California—natives call it a “Pink Moment.”
All of Ojai’s charms will be evident on a private biking tour of the city center and surrounding trails. We suggest beginning your tour at the legendary five-star Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, the California resort steeped in history and glamour. Originally designed by renowned architect Wallace Neff, and expanded several times throughout its history; Ojai’s premier resort recently underwent a $90 million renovation securing its position as one of North America’s most premier resorts.
Upon leaving the hotel grounds, Old Town Ojai is a short bike ride away. Your guide will point out the notable landmarks throughout this town acclaimed for its striking whitewashed Spanish Mission architecture, its beautiful public buildings and spirit of adventure, art, and acceptance. You’ll also enjoy a stroll through the shopping arcades and markets, often hidden from the main streets of the town, while hearing your guide talk about the rich history of Ojai’s past and vibrant future.
You’ll find that your private Ojai Valley biking tour is nothing short of spectacular. Your guests will love the rolling hills and the rugged landscape showcasing the true natural beauty of Southern California.