Take a group tour of the famous new Broad Museum of Modern Art in Downtown LA!
- Tour Length: Customizable.
- Tour Distance: Customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy. Groups should be comfortable walking.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here
- Group tour of famous LA Ocean Liner
- Beautiful, coastal Long Beach!
What You’ll See/Do
- Customizable group walking tour of famous LA ship
- Personalized docent museum tour
- Private tour up close and personal with museum exhibits
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- Customizable group museum tour
- Guests should be comfortable walking
- Guided group museum experience
- Photo opportunities
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About The Queen Mary Tour
Get an insight into the 1,019 feet ocean liner with Bikes and Hikes LA. While on the tour you will relive the glamorous years of Queen Mary between 1936 and 1939 and 1947 to 1960 but also the years while she served as a troopship due to her tremendous speed and size. Nowadays you can experience Queen Mary in Long Beach as she retired from sea travel. Get to hear all the stories, facts and highlights of the Queen Mary on our tour. Our knowledgeable and friendly docent/chaperone makes an ordinary visit to the Queen Mary a truly extraordinary experience.