Take a group tour of the Getty Museum, renowned for its architecture, gardens, and views overlooking Los Angeles!
THE BROAD MUSEUM GROUP TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Length: Customizable.
- Tour Distance: Customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy. Groups should be comfortable walking.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Group tour of famous Downtown LA Modern Art Museum
- Jeff Koons statues
- Kusama Infinity Rooms
What You’ll See/Do
- Customizable group walking tour of famous LA Museum
- Personalized docent museum tour
- Private tour up close and personal with museum exhibits
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- Customizable group museum tour
- Guests should be comfortable walking
- Guided group museum experience
- Photo opportunities
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About The Broad Museum
Located on Grand Avenue in Downtown Los Angeles next to beautiful Disney Concert Hall the Broad museum just opened their doors to the public. This museum is Los Angeles’ new Contemporary Arts Museum in Downtown L.A. This “gift to the city” from Eli and Edythe Broad is an art museum that was designed by Diller Scofidio + Renfro. On the two floors of the gallery space, you can admire nearly 2,000 artworks. They are all postwar pieces from different artists such as Julian Schnabel, Takashi Murakami and Jeff Koons and the like. The museum is also the headquarters of The Broad Art Foundation’s worldwide lending library. Get inspired by art while on our tour and enjoy pieces by Jean-Michael Basquiat, Barbara Kruger, Kara Walker and more! Our knowledgeable and friendly docent/chaperone makes an ordinary visit to The Broad Museum, a truly extraordinary experience.