Take a group tour of LACMA , the largest art museum in the western United States and the best art museum in LA!
LONG BEACH MUSEUM OF ARTS GROUP TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Length: Customizable.
- Tour Distance: Customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy. Groups should be comfortable walking.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Group tour of famous LA Museum
What You’ll See/Do
- Customizable group walking tour of famous LA Museum
- Personalized docent museum tour
- Private tour up close and personal with museum exhibits
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- Customizable group museum tour
- Guests should be comfortable walking
- Guided group museum experience
- Photo opportunities
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Long Beach Museum of Art Group Tour
The Long Beach Museum of Art is located on a magnificent bluff-top site overlooking Long Beach Harbor and the Pacific Ocean. But the views are just the beginning! The campus includes the historic Elizabeth Milbank Anderson house and carriage house, oceanfront gardens, and two floors of expansive gallery space for changing exhibitions. The historic buildings are home to administrative offices, the Boeing Classroom and Café, and in addition to changing exhibitions, the Museum offers musical programs, festivals, and plenty of special events to provide a unique walk-through every time. Our knowledgeable and friendly docent/chaperone makes an ordinary visit to the Lone Beach Museum of Art a truly extraordinary experience.