Take a group tour of the famous Getty Villa, an archaeological shrine to the Greeks, Romans, and Mediterranean architecture!
LOS ANGELES COUNTY MUSEUM OF ART – LACMA GROUP TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Length: Customizable.
- Tour Distance: Customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy. Groups should be comfortable walking.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Group tour of famous LACMA Museum
- Iconic art exhibits (Lights, Sculpture Gardens, Modern Art)
- Famous La Brea Tar Pits!
What You’ll See/Do
- Customizable group walking tour of famous LA Museum
- Personalized docent museum tour
- Private tour up close and personal with museum exhibits
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- Customizable group museum tour
- Guests should be comfortable walking
- Guided group museum experience
- Photo opportunities
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Since its inception in 1965, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) has been devoted to collecting works of art that span both history and geography, in addition to representing Los Angeles’s uniquely diverse population. Today LACMA is the largest art museum in the western United States, with a collection that includes over 120,000 objects dating from antiquity to the present, encompassing the geographic world and nearly the entire history of art. Our knowledgeable and friendly docent/chaperone makes an ordinary visit to LACMA a truly extraordinary experience.