Experience the best of Los Angeles in one exciting day; from Hollywood, through Beverly Hills, out to Santa Monica, Venice Beach, and back, enjoy a private version of our best-selling LA in a Day bike…
- Tour Length: 2 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Tour Distance: 8 miles
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Easy to Moderate. No hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Santa Monica Boardwalk
- Ocean Park Amusement Pier
- Top LA Instagram murals
- Beach Clubs (featured on Beverly Hills 90210)
- Top Beach Hotels (Shutters, Casa Del Mar)
- Historic estate of Golden Age Hollywood mogul
- “Inkwell” Beach
- Venice Fishing Pier
- Muscle Beach
- Oceanside Skateboard Park
- Abbot Kinney Shopping District
- Venice Canals
- Frank Gehry Beach House
- Multiple Celebrity Homes
- Tongva Park
- Santa Monica Third Street Promenade
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group bike tour through Santa Monica and ride past one of the most famous beaches in LA!
- You’ll enjoy the sun and sand as you ride through famed Santa Monica and Venice Beach!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be biking along the beach in two of the best beachside cities in LA. Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Santa Monica & Venice Private Bike Tour
Enjoy an active, sun-soaked visit to two of the top destinations in Los Angeles on this memorable beach biking tour through Venice and Santa Monica.
This Venice beach bike adventure takes you through the birthplace of surfing, beach volleyball, skateboarding, and everything in between. The coastal suburbs of Santa Monica and Venice Beach are two of the best places to see in Los Angeles, and we’ve put together a unique, active, and eco-friendly way to enjoy an up-close and personal look at California’s thriving beach culture.
You can leave your car behind on this LA bike tour. Biking along miles of beautiful coastal paths is the best way to see the beach. During our popular Santa Monica & Venice Beach Bike Adventure, you pass countless landmarks and points of interest, all of which our expert tour guides bring to life with fascinating anecdotes and interesting insights.
This oceanside adventure is amplified by an off-the-beaten path trek that takes you a few blocks inland. Here, you’ll experience some of the most unique places to see in Los Angeles: secret gems and hidden treasures of the West Side, including the beautiful Venice Canals, Abbot Kinney Shopping District, and much more! Discover the best of Santa Monica and Venice Beach on our private biking tours of Los Angeles.