Join us on a private walking tour of a famous filming Los Angeles filming location, Greystone Mansion. The history and rich architectural details of this iconic Beverly Hills Estate will intrigue you during this fascinating…
SUNSET STRIP GROUP WALKING TOUR
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: 1.5 miles
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $225 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Meeting Place: West Hollywood, CA.
- Fitness Level: Easy—flat terrain/no hills. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Viper Room
- Book Soup
- Whisky A Go Go
- Colorful Billboards
- Birthplace of go-go dancing
- Rainbow Bar and Grill
- Sunset Plaza
- Art Deco Sunset Tower Hotel
- …and more!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a 2-hour walk through LA’s famous Sunset Strip and surrounding Hollywood neighborhood!
- You’ll hear the history of the Sunset Strip and the iconic nightlife that catapulted it to Hollywood folklore
- You’ll check out nearby famous LA attractions
- You’ll snag the top recommendations for places to eat, drink, and see in LA!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This tour is rated easy to moderate. Guests will walk and check out famous LA attractions around West Hollywood, Hollywood, and Beverly Hills.
- Guests should be comfortable walking several miles. Tour can be customized according to group’s fitness goals and timeframe.
- Guests can expect famous LA locations, restaurants, bars, clubs, and other Hollywood hot spots!
Optional Add-On Services
- Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic lunch and games
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Sunset Strip Group Walking Tour
Enjoy the coolest 1.5 miles of Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood, aka the world- famous Sunset Strip. Take a stroll with our knowledgeable guide and dive deep into a history of music, rock stars, mobsters and prohibition. The nightlife concentration in this area has always been higher than in most other parts of Los Angeles, attracting industry moguls and consequently offering a platform for unknown bands to get discovered.
On your route you will find the famous Viper Room, formerly owned by Johnny Depp, go celebrity-spotting at Rainbow Bar and Grill, visit the birthplace of go-go dancing and discover distinct souvenirs at Book Soup. If you are lucky, Lady Gaga and Elton John are planning their next pop-up concert during your visit.
See and be seen at Sunset Plaza, where high end boutiques and restaurants invite you to shop and take a break from sightseeing. If you like a drink with views after the tour, we recommend you visit the old Hollywood inspired Tower Bar at Sunset Tower Hotel.