Join us on a private VIP tour of a famous filming Los Angeles filming location, Greystone Mansion. The history and rich architectural details of this iconic Beverly Hills Estate will intrigue you during this fascinating private LA tour.
LA GROUP TOUR – SUNSET STRIP GROUP WALKING TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This Los Angeles Tour is an up-close and personal stroll down the (in)famous Sunset Strip!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: 1.5 miles
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $225 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Meeting Place: West Hollywood, CA or at custom meeting place convenient to group’s location. Please indicate preferred starting location when booking.
- Fitness Level: Easy—flat terrain/no hills. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
LA Private Tour Highlights
- Viper Room
- Book Soup
- Whisky A Go-Go
- Colorful Billboards
- Birthplace of go-go dancing
- The Sunset Marquis Hotel
- The Soho House
- The Comedy Store
- Rainbow Bar and Grill
- Sunset Plaza
- The Art Deco Sunset Tower Hotel
- The Oppenheim Group (Selling Sunset!)
- …and more!
What You’ll See/Do on this Los Angeles VIP Tour
- You’ll take a 2-hour walk through LA’s famous Sunset Strip and surrounding Hollywood neighborhood!
- You’ll hear the history of the Sunset Strip and the iconic nightlife that catapulted it to Hollywood folklore
- You’ll check out nearby famous LA attractions
- You’ll snag the top recommendations for places to eat, drink, and see in LA!
What is Provided on this LA Team Building Tour
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Los Angeles Group Tour
- This private LA tour is rated easy to moderate. Guests will walk and check out famous LA attractions around West Hollywood, Hollywood, and Beverly Hills.
- Guests should be comfortable walking several miles on this team building tour. Private LA tour can be customized according to group’s fitness goals and timeframe.
- Guests can expect famous LA locations, restaurants, bars, clubs, and other Hollywood hot spots!
What to Bring on this LA VIP Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA group tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their private LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic lunch and games
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Sunset Strip Group Team Building Tour
Enjoy the coolest 1.5 miles of Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood, aka the world- famous Sunset Strip. Take a private LA tour with our knowledgeable guide and dive deep into a history of music, rock stars, mobsters and prohibition. The nightlife concentration in this area has always been higher than in most other parts of Los Angeles, attracting industry moguls and consequently offering a platform for unknown bands to get discovered.
On your group team building tour, you will find the famous Viper Room, formerly owned by Johnny Depp, go celebrity-spotting at Rainbow Bar and Grill, visit the birthplace of go-go dancing and discover distinct souvenirs at Book Soup. If you are lucky, Lady Gaga and Elton John are planning their next pop-up concert during your visit.
See and be seen at Sunset Plaza, where high end boutiques and restaurants invite you to shop and take a break from sightseeing. If you’d like a drink with views after the tour, we recommend you visit the old Hollywood inspired Tower Bar at Sunset Tower Hotel. See all these LA hotspots and more on our VIP group tour!