Take an LA group tour of Beverly Hills and learn about the history and landmarks of LA’s wealthiest neighborhood! Discover amazing things to do in Beverly Hills with the help of our expert tour guides.
SANTA MONICA PRIVATE GROUP WALKING TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: Take a walking private tour of Los Angeles along its most famous beach- sunny Santa Monica!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $225 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Meeting Place: Santa Monica, CA or at custom meeting place convenient to group’s location. Please indicate preferred starting location when booking.
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
Santa Monica Team Building Tour Highlights
- Santa Monica Boardwalk
- Ocean Park Amusement Pier
- Top LA Instagram murals
- Beach Clubs (featured on Beverly Hills 90210)
- Top Beach Hotels (Shutters, Casa Del Mar)
- Famed Santa Monica Promenade (great for shopping)
- Gorgeous LA Beaches
- Top LA Restaurants
- Corporate Group Activities
- ….and more!
What You’ll See/Do on this LA Group Tour
- You’ll take a group walking VIP tour through Santa Monica and explore one of the best beachside cities in LA!
- You’ll enjoy the sun and sand as you explore the Santa Monica beach, pier, and shopping district!
- You’ll stop for photos, shopping, and sightseeing in Santa Monica on this corporate team building tour
What is Provided on this Los Angeles Private Tour
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Private Tour of LA
- You’ll be walking along the beach in downtown Santa Monica on this LA team building tour
- You’ll stop for multiple photo and sightseeing opportunities
- This tour can be customized to suit guests time frame and preferences
- Guests participating in this LA VIP Tour should be in good physical shape, and comfortable walking.
What to Bring on this Santa Monica Group Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost of this LA group tour
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Santa Monica Private Group Walking Tour
Nothing captures the imagination of those coming to Southern California quite like our magical beach towns and among them – Santa Monica reigns supreme. After all, we’re talking about the birthplace of surfing, beach volleyball, skateboarding, and the world capital for bikini bodies!
Leave your car behind! The best way to experience this coastal paradise is on our unique corporate team building tour of Santa Monica. You’ll walk by countless historical landmarks and cultural points of interest as you experience the beach lifestyle at its finest. Your oceanside visit is made complete by trekking off the beaten path to discover the secret gems that Santa Monica has to offer.