Take a group walking tour of Beverly Hills and learn about the history and landmarks of LA’s wealthiest neighborhood! Discover amazing things to do in Beverly Hills with the help of our expert tour guides.
SANTA MONICA PRIVATE GROUP WALKING TOUR
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $225 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Meeting Place: Santa Monica, CA
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Santa Monica Boardwalk
- Ocean Park Amusement Pier
- Top LA Instagram murals
- Beach Clubs (featured on Beverly Hills 90210)
- Top Beach Hotels (Shutters, Casa Del Mar)
- Famed Santa Monica Promenade (great for shopping)
- Gorgeous LA Beaches
- Top LA Restaurants
- ….and more!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group walking tour through Santa Monica and explore one of the best beachside cities in LA!
- You’ll enjoy the sun and sand as you explore the Santa Monica beach, pier, and shopping district!
- You’ll stop for photos, shopping, and sightseeing in Santa Monica!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be walking along the beach in downtown Santa Monica
- You’ll stop for multiple photo and sightseeing opportunities
- This tour can be customized to suit guests time frame and preferences
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable walking.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Santa Monica Private Group Walking Tour
Nothing captures the imagination of those coming to Southern California quite like our magical beach towns and among them – Santa Monica reigns supreme. After all, we’re talking about the birthplace of surfing, beach volleyball, skateboarding, and the world capital for bikini bodies!
Leave your car behind! The best way to experience this coastal paradise is on foot. You’ll walk by countless historical landmarks and cultural points of interest as you experience the beach lifestyle at its finest. Your oceanside visit is made complete by trekking off the beaten path to discover the secret gems that Santa Monica has to offer.