Our group team building tours of Downtown Los Angeles transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
SAN DIEGO GROUP TOUR – 7 BRIDGES WALKING TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This San Diego group tour is a walking tour of the famed 7 Bridges decorating historic San Diego!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Fully customizable. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Price: $425 for 1 person. $95 for each additional person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Fitness Level: Easy.
San Diego Group Tour – 7 Bridges Highlights
- Private group walking tour through downtown San Diego’s 7 Bridges
- Historic San Diego architecture
- Scenic urban views
- The best neighborhoods in San Diego
- Exploring hidden San Diego sightseeing locations
- Fresh air and sunshine
- Customizable group tour
- Team building and sightseeing opportunities
- Unlimited Instagram photos
What You’ll See/Do on this San Diego Walking Tour
- You’ll take a group walking tour through downtown San Diego and see the 7 Bridges flanking the city!
- You’ll learn about San Diego history and famous sightseeing locations
- You’ll walk 5 miles through the city and surrounding areas
- You’ll participate in unique team building opportunities
- and more!
What is Provided on this San Diego Group Walking Tour
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this San Diego Tour
- You’ll be taking a group walking tour through San Diego and the surrounding areas
- Guests participating in this outdoor team building tour should be in good physical shape, and comfortable walking through the city
- We recommend that guests hydrate for this private tour and drink plenty of water. Hydration is especially important in the warm summer months!
What to Bring on this San Diego Team Building Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your San Diego walking tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this San Diego group tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their San Diego walking tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About San Diego Walking Tour – 7 Bridges
This 5 mile urban walking tour is a highlight of our San Diego group tours and San Diego team building activities! Take our San Diego team building tour and explore seven gorgeous bridges that surround the best neighborhoods in San Diego. On this group walking tour, you’ll visit the seven famous bridges in San Diego, including the Park Boulevard Bridge, the First Avenue Bridge, the Vermont Street Bridge, and more! All the while, your San Diego tour guide will point out historic landmarks, such as museums, shopping areas, famous neighborhoods, and San Diego hotspots. This group walking tour is considered easy, and can be fully customized, depending on your group’s location and fitness goals. You’ll get sun, fun, and fresh air, as you participate in our unique San Diego team building opportunities in the city. This San Diego walking tour is sure to be a highlight of your group trip to San Diego! Book your group tour of San Diego today, or check out any of our other team building tour options.