Join us on a private VIP tour of a famous filming Los Angeles filming location, Greystone Mansion. The history and rich architectural details of this iconic Beverly Hills Estate will intrigue you during this fascinating private LA tour.
LA FARMER’S MARKET & MIRACLE MILE HISTORIC WALKING TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: Take a stroll through the historic LA farmer’s market and world famous Miracle Mile neighborhood on this Los Angeles tour!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $250 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Meeting Place: Hollywood, CA or at custom meeting place convenient to group’s location. Please indicate preferred starting location when booking.
- Fitness Level: Beginner. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities and timeframe. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
Hollywood Tour Highlights
- Original Farmers Market & The Grove
- La Brea Tar Pits
- The Grove Luxury Shopping Mall
- The Historic Miracle Mile Neighborhood
- LACMA museum
- Academy Award museum
- Berlin Wall artifacts
- Ice Age Fossils
- Famous Hollywood Instagram opportunities!
- The chance to catch celebrities at LA hot spots
- ….and so much more!
What You’ll See/Do on this Hollywood Group Tour
- You’ll take a private group walking tour of the historic LA Farmer’s Market and surrounding Miracle Mile neighborhood
- You’ll learn the history and secrets of this famous Hollywood location, and explore this LA sightseeing attraction with your group!
- You might see a celebrity or two!
What is Provided on this Hollywood Star Tour
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this LA City Tour
- You’ll be walking for several hours through the streets and surrounding neighborhoods of Hollywood and Miracle Mile
- Duration can be customized for groups’ fitness needs and goals.
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable walking.
What to Bring on this Hollywood Team Building Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your Los Angeles tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included in this LA group tour
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About LA Farmer’s Market & Miracle Mile Historic Walking Tour
Immerse yourself in the allure of Hollywood on a captivating group walking tour that showcases the best of Los Angeles. Your journey begins with a Hollywood walking tour like no other, as you venture into The Original Farmers Market, a culinary haven that has reigned as the ultimate farmer’s market in Los Angeles since 1932. While indulging in the finest flavors of local culinary hotspots, don’t forget to keep an eye out for celebrity sightings at this LA attraction, making your Los Angeles tour even more unforgettable. As you navigate through historic Miracle Mile, you’ll explore Park La Brea, one of the largest apartment complexes in the continental US, and the famous Grove Luxury Shopping Center. Here, the wonders continue with a visit to the La Brea Tar Pits, home to the world’s richest Ice Age fossil collection. These natural asphalt pools cradle ancient animal skeletons, a fascinating treasure trove frozen in time.
Your Hollywood tour unveils even more iconic gems as you explore living history in the form of the Berlin Wall, alongside renowned art installations like Urban Lights and Levitated Mass. This unique Hollywood walking tour seamlessly blends the glamour of the city’s entertainment industry with the rich historical and cultural tapestry of Farmer’s Market and Miracle Mile, creating an enriching Los Angeles tour that’s bound to leave you in awe.