Los Angeles’ new Contemporary Arts Museum in Downtown L.A.
- Length: 2.5 hours
- Guest Minimum: 10 people
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
What is Provided
- Professional Docent/Chaperone For Guests
- Water & healthy snacks
- Guide Gratuity
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts or pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About The Queen Mary Tour
Get an insight into the 1,019 feet ocean liner with Bikes and Hikes LA. While on the tour you will relive the glamorous years of Queen Mary between 1936 and 1939 and 1947 to 1960 but also the years while she served as a troopship due to her tremendous speed and size. Nowadays you can experience Queen Mary in Long Beach as she retired from sea travel. Get to hear all the stories, facts and highlights of the Queen Mary on our tour. Our knowledgeable and friendly docent/chaperone makes an ordinary visit to the Queen Mary a truly extraordinary experience.