Learn all about some of the famous landmarks in the core of the City of Angels with this guided walking tour of Downtown Los Angeles.
- Standard Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Beverly Hills, CA
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Rodeo Drive
- Tom Ford
- Harry Winston
- Louis Vuitton
- The Pretty Woman Hotel (The Four Seasons Beverly Regent)
- Villa Blanca (The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)
- Beverly Hills City Hall
- The 9-11 Memorial
- The Beverly Hills Courthouse (where Ms. Lohan has done a many perp walk)
- The Annenberg Performing Arts center (formerly the Beverly Hills Post Office)
What is Provided
- Expert CPR & first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- Water & healthy snacks
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts or pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services -customizable according to groups needs.
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Beverly Hills Walking Tour
Beverly Hills, 90210. It’s hands-down the most famous zip code in the world, and this beautiful Los Angeles enclave is a global capital of wealth, glamor and fame. If you’re looking for things to do in Beverly Hills, we invite your group to join us for an unforgettable walking tour of the city. The best way to see Beverly Hills is with an up-close, firsthand experience of all the unique things that make it a one-of-a-kind place.
Of course, our Beverly Hills Walking Tour highlights the city’s many sights and points of interest. During your visit, your knowledgeable tour guide will entertain you with the fascinating history of Beverly Hills and the story of how the town itself “accidentally” came into existence.
You’ll also enjoy an opportunity to take a window-shopping stroll down Rodeo Drive, getting the inside scoop on who shops where and which establishments bling up the stars for glitzy awards shows. We’ll also introduce you to famous architectural landmarks, visit high-profile TV and movie locations, and point you to the places where you’re most likely to spot a star during your stay in La-La Land.
Our Beverly Hills Walking Tour also includes some offbeat and unusual locations you won’t expect. And finally, no trip to Los Angeles is complete without a group photo opportunity in front of the iconic Beverly Hills sign.
There’s tons of amazing things to do in Beverly Hills, and we’ll help you discover them, all while you enjoy a healthy dose of fresh air, sunshine, and exercise!