Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this Hollywood Sign tour, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape.
- Standard Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Palos Verdes, CA
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR/ First Aid Certified Local Tour Guide
- Water & Healthy Snacks
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services – customizable depending on groups needs
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Palos Verdes Reserve Private Group Hiking Tour
This private group hike makes its way through a beautiful, 399-acre natural reserve, the largest of the ten reserves making up the Palos Verdes Nature Preserve. This hike is moderate to challenging, and we recommend it to groups looking for ambitious team building activities during your time in Los Angeles. With rolling hills, five distinct steep canyons and rock outcrops, this hike can be a leisurely stroll or a fitness challenge. This Los Angeles hike trail includes a stunning coastal sage scrub habitat, a fragrant, flowering plant local to California. Palos Verdes is home to a number of natural preserves and architectural landmarks, and the city dedicates much of its mission and resources to ecological preservation.
Our guides will lead your group through the natural preserves and point out highlights of the stunning natural landmarks. This group tour showcases tide pools, bluffs, picturesque hiking trails, and ample photo opportunities alongside one of our favorite beach hiking trails in LA.Groups will have the opportunity to stroll among the tide pools and observe the natural flora and fauna preserved in the tide pools along the cliffs of Palos Verdes, and the group hike may be customized to suit guests interested in an educational nature walk or a more rigorous hike tour. The stunning natural landscapes of Palos Verdes make this private hike one of our top group activities, as it falls in line with Bikes and Hikes eco-friendly mission of experiencing LA, rather than driving past it.
A hike up to the bluff reveals panoramic views of the ocean and the beautiful island of Catalina just off the golden coast. Our team is happy to coordinate transportation, a picnic lunch, and group team building activities to complement your group walk through this natural oasis. Book our Palos Verdes Private Group Hiking Tour today.