Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this insider tour of Griffith Park, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape. Cap it off with an…
- Standard Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Either Santa Monica, CA or Malibu, CA
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR/ First Aid Certified Local Tour Guide
- Water & Healthy Snacks
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services – customizable depending on groups needs
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Malibu or Pacific Palisades Private Hiking Tour
Option 1: The Santa Monica Mountains/Pacific Palisades
Join us on a group hiking tour of the Santa Monica mountains, just a short drive away from the Pacific Ocean. This invigorating group hike showcases some of the best views in Los Angeles. Our hike begins in a residential canyon bordering Santa Monica and the Pacific Palisades. The trailhead will drop you at a wide, ambling trail, twisting and turning its way through the Santa Monica Mountains. From various vantages points during your hike, you’ll see breathtaking views of the city of Santa Monica, the Pacific Ocean, and downtown Los Angeles. The hike is approximately 2 – 3 miles long and ranked as easy to moderate. We encourage groups of all levels of fitness to book this hike tour.
Option 2: Malibu Waterfall Experience
Another one of our most popular Los Angeles corporate group tours is our Malibu Waterfall experience. Check out a legendary, famous Malibu home when you reserve this group hike tour option. Once upon a time, a supermarket mogul built his dream house of stone and wood in Malibu and designed it to seamlessly integrate into its natural surroundings. The house overlooked a natural spring and a waterfall, trailing down from the Malibu Highlands. Burned to the ground in a 1982 fire, the ruins of this Paul Williams-designed home are fascinating to tour, a highlight of this group tour through Malibu. This hike is approximately 2 – 3 miles and begins at a trailhead in a beautiful Malibu canyon. This is a more moderate hike, and can be modified to suit groups needs. Bikes and Hikes LA is also happy to coordinate luxury transport to and from your location, and the drive to the trailhead is an added Los Angeles attraction. Your group will drive past many Malibu landmarks (celebrity homes lining the exclusive Carbon Beach, The Malibu Beach Inn, etc.,) and sweeping views of the ocean from the Pacific Coast Highway. On this hike, in addition to the natural splendor of Malibu, you’ll be greeted by some of the most striking architecture of Southern California. One of our favorites is a dramatic, gigantic, high-tech home cantilevered from the top of the mountain. (It’s affectionately named after a popular Star Wars character—you’ll see why.) Ocean views surround you at every turn, and we recommend this group hike for guests who love the beach.
Book either our Pacific Palisades or Malibu Group Hike today, and prepare to be wowed by the natural scenery, the history of Malibu, and the fresh ocean air. Other popular group hiking tours of LA include our Runyon Canyon and Griffith Park tours, offered twice daily with VIP upgrades for groups looking for custom Los Angeles tours!