Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this Hollywood Sign tour, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape.
- Standard Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Azusa, CA
- Fitness Level: Difficult—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR/ First Aid Certified Local Tour Guide
- Water & Healthy Snacks
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services – customizable depending on groups needs
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Long Range Option: Bridge to Nowhere Private Group Hiking Tour
Our private Bridge to Nowhere Hiking Tour is a bucket-list item for any avid hiker in LA. Come join us on a 10-mile trek down the East Fork of the San Gabriel River, following the path of an attempted highway through the mountains. This challenging LA hike is designed for more advanced hikers, due to its 900-foot elevation gain. The hike features some of the best natural sites in southern California, including thrilling river crossings, refreshing swimming holes, and picture-perfect meadows fit for Instagram. Dive into California history on this LA hike, where you’ll traverse multiple historic roads and tunnels. The hike culminates with a sweeping view of the precipice of the Bridge to Nowhere. The Bridge to Nowhere is a 120-foot high concrete bridge in the middle of a canyon. Its eerie name is due to a historic flood which washed away the surrounding roads, and leaving the concrete bridge as a dramatic, isolated structure above the river. This bridge is now a hub for hikers and bungee jumpers, as well as intrepid hikers. Our private hiking tour to the Bridge to Nowhere is fully customizable, and our team of guides will design a challenging and fulfilling hike tailored to your fitness goals and vacation itinerary. Guests will have the opportunity to hike, swim, sunbathe, and soak up the splendor of the San Gabriel Mountains. Bikes and Hikes LA is proud to offer multiple private hiking tours across LA and the surrounding Santa Monica and San Gabriel mountain ranges, sure to be the highlight of your Los Angeles vacation. Join us on a private tour of one of LA’s top hiking trails for an unforgettable 10-mile hike! Book your private hike tour to the Bridge to Nowhere today.