Experience the best of Los Angeles in one exciting day; from Hollywood, through Beverly Hills, out to Santa Monica, Venice Beach, and back, enjoy a private version of our best-selling LA in a Day bike…
- Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Minimum Group Size: 10 people.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Moderate.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- A variety of L.A.’s finest and most culinary significant restaurants
- Soul food
- Authentic deli food
- All-American fare
- 3rd Street “Foodie Corridor”
- The Original Farmers Market
- Multiple restaurants in surrounding area
- Beach Town Tour
- Venice Beach
- Santa Monica
- Abbott Kinney
What is Provided
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- 21-speed high-end pedal bikes and/or electric bikes
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Safety helmets and vests
- Water and healthy snack
- Event insurance
- Onsite staging at your preferred location; we bring the bikes to you!
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/Windbreaker or Sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t Forget Your Camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services-customizable according to groups needs.
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Bikes And Bites: The Culinary Legends of LA Private Tour
Take the best of two worlds, food and fitness, toss them together, and you have the Bikes & Bites: the Culinary Legends Tour of LA. The best part of this Los Angeles bike adventure is that it’s guilt free—you burn calories as you travel to different areas of the city to sample the most delicious delicacies L.A. has to offer. Our bike tours are legendary on their own, but when you know a delicious food tour of Los Angeles is included, this is one tour you don’t want to skip!
On this adventure, you pedal through approximately four tasting locations. Then, when it’s grazing time, L.A.’s top chefs prep a special menu for the group to sample. Expect to eat the better part of a full meal once your edible odyssey is complete. What’s your group’s pleasure? Our L.A. food tour itineraries include culinary journeys along the beach and some legendary venues around the Farmers Market/3rd Street Culinary Corridor.