Enjoy the LA in a Day private bike tour of Los Angeles, starting at Route 66 in West Hollywood & biking through Beverly Hills and Bel-Air for great views of celebrities’ homes & more.
- Length: 2.5 hours – Includes multiple walking tours and breaks
- Distance: 10 – 12 miles
- Time: Custom
- Fitness Level: Easy—no hills. You must be comfortable on a bike.
- Guest Minimum: 10 people – 250 max
About Bikes And Bites: The Culinary Legends of LA Private Tour
Take the best of two worlds, food and fitness, toss them together, and you have the Bikes & Bites: the Culinary Legends Tour of LA. The best part of this Los Angeles bike adventure is that it’s guilt free—you burn calories as you travel to different areas of the city to sample the most delicious delicacies L.A. has to offer. Our bike tours are legendary on their own, but when you know a delicious food tour of Los Angeles is included, this is one tour you don’t want to skip!
On this adventure, you pedal through approximately four tasting locations. Then, when it’s grazing time, L.A.’s top chefs prep a special menu for the group to sample. Expect to eat the better part of a full meal once your edible odyssey is complete. What’s your group’s pleasure? Our L.A. food tour itineraries include culinary journeys along the beach and some legendary venues around the Farmers Market/3rd Street Culinary Corridor.
- A variety of L.A.’s finest and most culinary significant restaurants
- Soul food
- Authentic deli food
- All-American fare
- 3rd Street “Foodie Corridor”
- The Original Farmers Market
- Multiple restaurants in surrounding area
- Beach Town Tour
- Venice Beach
- Santa Monica
- Abbott Kinney
- What is Provided
- Expert CPR and First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
- 21-Speed High-End Hybrid Road Bike (M/F)
- Safety Equipment (Helmet & Vest)
- Bicycle Staging
- Water and Healthy Snacks
- Guide Gratuity
- Chaser vehicle
- What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/Windbreaker or Sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t Forget Your Camera!