Our group team building tours of Downtown Los Angeles transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
SOUTH BAY TEAM BUILDING BIKE TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This team building tour of LA features a beautiful bike ride from Santa Monica down to the South Bay of Los Angeles
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 3.5 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Fully customizable. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Price: $425 for 1 person. $110 for each additional person. Electric Bike Upgrade: Additional $35 per person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
LA Team Building Bike Tour Highlights
- Santa Monica
- The Strand Bike Path
- Venice Beach
- Marina del Rey
- Manhattan Beach
- The Fishing Pier
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Riviera Village
- Oceanside Estates
- Hermosa Beach Pier
- Unbelievable Ocean Views and Vistas
- Fish Market
- Optional off-strand sites include Jerry McGuire’s house and the high school from TV series “The O.C.”
- Team building activities
- ….and more!
What You’ll See/Do on this Los Angeles Team Building Tour
- You’ll take a group bike tour from Santa Monica down to the South Bay!
- You’ll admire all that this group team building tour has to offer along the 22 mile Strand, the boardwalk running down LA’s most famous beaches; from the palm trees in Santa Monica, to funky Venice Beach, to the multi-million dollar homes in Manhattan and Hermosa Beach; and of course, the beautiful Pacific Ocean!
- You’ll bond with your group on this unique outdoor team building event
What is Provided on this LA Team Building Tour
- Premium bikes – pedal or electric
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this LA VIP Tour
- You’ll be biking along the beach on The Strand in Los Angeles on this outdoor team building activity
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike.
- We recommend that guests hydrate for this tour and drink plenty of water. Hydration is especially important in the warm summer months!
- All guests taking the Manhattan and Redondo Beach Bike Tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
What to Bring on this Los Angeles Team Building Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA team building tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this corporate team building tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA team building tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About South Bay Team Building Bike Tour
Imagine freeing yourself from the confines of your cubicle, putting up your “Out of Office” for good, and ditching corporate small talk for a team building experience like no other- if you’re looking for the most unique team building experience of your life, you’ve come to the right place; Bikes and Hikes LA! Our group team building planning staff is proud to offer the best selections of unique outdoor team building experiences in Southern California, and this brand new bike tour is a bucket list item!
We’ll take you on a group team building tour down the famous strand in Los Angeles along the Pacific Ocean, where you and your group will experience 22 miles of beautiful sun, sand, and beachside vistas. You’ll ride through gorgeous Santa Monica, LA’s most famous beachside city, and then pedal through the world famous Venice Beach, home of artists, creatives, and fashionable folks galore! Next, you’ll ride down to Marina del Rey, the largest Marina in the world, and home to some gorgeous harbor views. Finally, you’ll ride through the beautiful South Bay cities of Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, and Redondo Beach, soaking up fresh air and cool breezes the entire way!
Your Bikes and Hikes LA Concierge Staff will assist you every step of the way and ensure that your beach bike ride team building tour is a success!