This 6-hour day tour is the best way to experience LA according to USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, LA Times, and ABC!
- Length: 2.5 – 3 hours. Includes multiple walking tours and breaks.
- Distance: 10 miles
- Time: Daily at 10:30 a.m.; Check in at 10:00 a.m.
- If you don’t see a time that works for you, make it a private tour at checkout and let us know what time you’d like to start!
- Fitness Level: Moderate with some hills. You must be comfortable on a bike.
- Upgrade to an electric bike at checkout for a more leisurely option!
West Hollywood’s 30 plus celebrity homes – MOCA Museum (free) – The Pacific Design Center – Rodeo Drive’s posh shops and restaurants – The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Sur Lounge, PUMP & Tom Tom – Greystone Mansion Walking Tour – 9/11 Memorial – Ultra-Trendy Robertson Blvd – Beverly Hills Sign for the ultimate selfie – the most haunted house in Beverly Hills; the “Witches” House – the iconic and star-studded Beverly Hills Hotel and so much more…
What is Provided
- Expert Guide
- 24-speed high-end city bike
- Optional electric bike upgrade available for $25
- Bottled water
- Helmet, travel bag, & safety vest
Join us for our top-rated celebrity bike tours that deliver the most authentic stars homes experience in LA.
Los Angeles is world-famous for its celebrity culture, and star-spotting has been one of the city’s most popular activities since the birth of Hollywood. At Bikes and Hikes LA, we’ve created an exciting new way to see how the other half lives. Our celebrity bikes tours showcase more than just luxurious homes in Beverly Hills. We’ll also introduce you to historic Los Angeles attractions, unique points of interest, and fascinating curiosities that other tours overlook.
Our daily celebrity tours highlight more than 30 jaw-dropping estates and landmarks in West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. These exclusive properties are currently or formerly owned by some of the most famous stars in American culture, but they’re just part of what you’ll see during your LA adventure.
Additional highlights include:
- The posh boutiques and gourmet restaurants of the Rodeo Drive Golden Triangle
- A walking tour of Greystone Mansion, one of the most famous TV and film locations in Hollywood
- A stop at the iconic Beverly Hills sign for the ultimate Instagram selfie
- The “Witch House” on Walden Drive, reported to be the most haunted place in Beverly Hills
- And many more!
You’ll also enjoy free admission to the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), along with many other perks and extras, including stops at the boutiques and shops featured in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, a tour of trendy Robertson Boulevard, and much more.
Our celebrity bike tours showcase the best things to see in Beverly Hills!
If you’re interested in joining our Beverly Hills Bike tours, take part in our guided adventure, led by one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members. This three-hour adventure departs daily at 10:30 a.m. Spots reserve fast, so book online now.
You can also experience the city’s celebrity culture on your own schedule and at your own pace. Our self-guided celebrity tours feature the same attractions, but put you in charge with the help of a virtual tour guide. Your digital tour leader comes in the form of a GPS-enabled smartphone, which we provide. As you pedal along, you’ll learn all about your surroundings with the same engaging detail you’d get from a human tour leader.
To learn more, check out reviews from past customers or use our convenient reservation system to book your tour online. You can also contact us for further information.
- Non-permitted guest parking is available on the streets neighboring our store on Harper and La Jolla between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM. Please be mindful of posted signage especially in regards to street sweeping days.
- Garage Parking is also available near our shop: West Hollywood City Hall Automated Parking Garage, 1085 Sweetzer Avenue (Mon-Fri).
- Kings Road Parking Garage, 8383 Santa Monica Boulevard (Mon-Sun).
No car? no problem! Click here for LA Metro’s Trip Planner to 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
Electrify your tour. Upgrade your bike to electric at checkout!
Private Tour Option
In the “notes” section in checkout, upgrade to a private Hollywood bike tour for an extra $95. This option is great for travelers visiting LA on a set schedule and for families/groups. The private option will allow you to pick your own tour details, including a flexible departure time and more. Please let us know what time you want to depart at checkout.
Just book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or to reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you’re guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. We also offer gift certificates, so you can give the gift of a Hollywood Bike Tour to someone you like.