About Self Guided Celebrity Bike Tour
- Length: 2.5 – 3 hours
- Distance: 10 miles
- Fitness Level: Easy to Moderate with some hills. You must be comfortable on a bike.
Explore & experience the best of West Hollywood & Beverly Hills on your own time and at your own pace. This unique self-guided bike tour takes you where the tour buses can’t. It’s a “whenever-you-feel-like-it” tour. You pick the date and time that is most convenient, then you’re off on your own LA bike adventure.
The moment you hop on your tour bike, the attached GPS enabled smartphone is your virtual guide that leads you on a specially designed route through the city, telling you about your surroundings, pointing out LA’s highlights, hotspots, and hidden gems, just like an in-person guide would do.
On our LA and Hollywood self guided tours, you’ll pedal down the quaint streets of West Hollywood and over to the glamorous palm tree-lined streets of Beverly Hills and Bel Air where you might catch a glimpse of a celebrity or two. Our specifically designed bike routes take you down quieter streets to ensure a relaxing, enjoyable bike ride away from busy city traffic.
When you’re ready for a break, just hop off your bike, lock it up and have a fabulous lunch at one of the many LA restaurants and cafes. Take a stroll down Rodeo Drive for a little shopping or relax in a Beverly Hills park for a bit.
- West Hollywood’s 30 plus celebrity homes
- MOCA Museum (free)
- The Pacific Design Center
- Rodeo Drive’s posh shops and restaurants
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Lisa Vanderpump’s very hot Villa Blanca
- Sur Lounge and PUMP
- Greystone Mansion Walking Tour
- 9/11 Memorial
- Ultra-Trendy Robertson Blvd
- Beverly Hills Sign for the ultimate selfie – the most haunted house in Beverly Hills
- The “Witches” House
- The iconic and star-studded Beverly Hills Hotel and so much more…
- What is Provided
- High-end 21-speed city bike
- Beverly Hills Self-Guided bike tour with a GPS enabled smartphone
- Safety equipment: Helmet, bike lock & vest
How to Book
- Go to Bike Rentals
- Select “Book 24-Hour Bike Rental”
- In book form, select your bike
- Tick the checkbox for “Would you like to make this a Self-Guided Celebrity Bike Tour?”
- You’re all set! We provide a GPS enabled smartphone, safety equipment (helmet, bike lock & vest) for $20 per person.