Experience the bests parts of West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Bel-Air up-close and personal, as you bike through LA’s most glamorous neighborhoods, spotting a celebrity or two.
- Length: 3 hours. Includes multiple walking tours and breaks.
- Distance: 12 miles
- Time: Daily at 10 a.m.; Check in at 9:30 a.m.
- If you don’t see a time that works for you, make it a private tour at checkout and let us know what time you’d like to start!
- Meeting Place: 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
- Fitness Level: Easy, no hills. Includes several walking tours and breaks. You must be comfortable on a bike.
Capitol Records Building – Melrose Avenue Ultra-Hip Shopping District – Hollywood Walk of Fame – Dolby Theatre (Home to the Oscars) – Grauman’s Chinese Theatre – Nickelodeon Studios – Hollywood Forever Cemetery – Paramount Pictures Lot – CBS Television City – Larchmont Village – The Estates of Hancock Park – Historic Route 66 & The Pacific Design Center – Original Farmers Market & The Grove – La Brea Tar Pits – Rocky” at LACMA – Jimmy Kimmel Live! Studios – El Capitan Theatre – Pretty Woman Apartment – Pantages Theatre/Hollywood & Vine. Chance to catch a glimpse of celebrities at LA hot spots.
What is Provided
- Expert tour guide
- 24-speed high-end city bike
- Optional electric bike upgrade available for $25
- Safety equipment (helmet & vest)
- Water bottle
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toed shoes
Note: We can provide storage while you are on the tour.
Join our Hollywood bike tours to see world-famous landmarks, historic LA attractions, and entertainment industry icons the way they were meant to be seen.
Hollywood is the stuff of American legend. We created the Hollywood Bike Adventure to highlight the best things to see in Hollywood, a dream factory where stars are born and legends are made.
Our daily Hollywood bike tours are perfect for cyclists of all skill and fitness levels. These easy outings have no hills, and for your added convenience, you have the option to upgrade to an electric bike at checkout.
During your Hollywood tour, our fun and friendly tour guides will bring Hollywood Attractions to life with insider insights and fascinating anecdotes. Here’s a rundown of the main highlights you’ll enjoy on your bike tour of Hollywood:
- Melrose Avenue: This famously hip and trendy street is home to ultra-cool fashion boutiques and amazing street art for Instagram.
- Original Farmers Market & The Grove: We’ll take walking tour of these longtime LA institutions. Hot Sauce aficionados will definitely want to stop at “Light My Fire” to see hundreds, if not thousands of hot sauces from all over the world!
- Paramount Studios: See the world headquarters of the last old-school major motion picture studio that’s still located in the heart of Hollywood.
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery: Visit the final resting places of dozens of Hollywood celebrities and other legends in this scenic and fascinating cemetery.
- Hollywood Boulevard: Find your favorite movie stars and entertainment icons on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, see glamorous movie premiere houses at Hollywood and Highland, including the TCL Chinese Theatre, and pedal past the Dolby Theatre, location of the Academy Awards.
This three-hour, 12-mile Hollywood bike tour also visits famous landmarks including Nickelodeon Studios, CBS Television City, the apartment featured in the hit 1990 romantic comedy Pretty Woman, and Hancock Park, the movie star-studded Hollywood neighborhood that’s often called “the original Beverly Hills.”
The carefully planned routes are vetted for enhanced safety, and we provide all the equipment and gear you’ll need during your outing. Join our Hollywood bike tours and see why Bikes and Hikes LA is rated the number one outdoor activity in LA.
Book your Hollywood bike tour online, or get in touch with us to schedule a VIP or upgrade or customize your tour.
Our Hollywood Bike Tour runs daily all year round, with departures at 10:00 a.m. Guests can also book a private Hollywood tour experience with flexible start and end times.
- Non-permitted guest parking is available on the streets neighboring our store on Harper and La Jolla between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM. Please be mindful of posted signage especially in regards to street sweeping days.
- Garage Parking is also available near our shop: West Hollywood City Hall Automated Parking Garage, 1085 Sweetzer Avenue (Mon-Fri).
- Kings Road Parking Garage, 8383 Santa Monica Boulevard (Mon-Sun).
No car? no problem! Click here for LA Metro’s Trip Planner to 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
Electrify your tour. Upgrade your bike to electric at checkout!
Private Tour Option
In the “notes” section in checkout, upgrade to a private Hollywood bike tour for an extra $95. This option is great for travelers visiting LA on a set schedule and for families/groups. The private option will allow you to pick your own tour details, including a flexible departure time and more. Please let us know what time you want to depart at checkout.
Just book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or to reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you’re guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. Qe also offer gift certificates, so you can give the gift of a Hollywood Bike Tour to someone you like.