Take a private bike tour of Westlake Village, where you’ll enjoy gorgeous scenery, check out famous historic filming locations, and views of the Santa Monica Mountains !
VENTURA COASTAL BIKE RIDE
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2.5hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: 8-10 miles (distance customizable)
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $450 for 1 person. $150 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Bike Type: High-end Hybrid Road Bikes or Pedal Assist Electric Bikes
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy, flat terrain with no hills. Guests should be comfortable riding a bike.
- Sweeping coastal views of the Pacific Ocean
- Leisurely ride along the strand in Ventura Beach
- Trestle Train Bridge
- Ventura River
- Ventura County Fairgrounds
- Surfer’s Point (AKA C-Street)
- Ventura Pier
- San Buenaventura State Beach
- Natural Rolling Sand Dunes
- Quaint Downtown Ventura
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll ride along the scenic Ventura Coastline, taking in the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and California Channel Islands. You’ll make plenty of stops at Ventura’s must-see land marks, and you’ll have ample opportunity to snag some epic photos.
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be biking 8-10 miles along flat terrain. Guests should be in good physical condition and comfortable riding a bike for multiple hours.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Ventura Coastal Bike Ride
Join us for a leisurely coastal bike ride as we explore the sights and sounds of Ventura.
During your Ventura Bike Adventure, you’ll visit Ventura’s must-see landmarks, historical sights, and picturesque natural landscapes in the most up-close-and-personal way imaginable! As you pedal past incredible ocean views, you’ll glimpse horses trotting in the Ventura County Fairground stables, SoCal surfers catching waves at the infamous C-street surf break, and a variety of seabirds skimming the coastal estuary surface.
Enjoy the fresh sea breeze and soak up the sun as you cycle along a smooth bicycle beach path, lined with rolling sand dunes. We’ll check out the lively artisan vendors on the C-Street Promenade, stop for a profile worthy photo opportunity at the Ventura Pier, and if there’s time indulge in a delicious snack or picnic lunch in the shady San Buenaventura park before heading back to the hotel.
This is Ventura’s absolute must-do adventure that’s perfect for everyone in your group.