LONG RANGE OPTION: MOUNT WILSON HIKE
Mount Wilson is one of the better-known peaks of the San Gabriel Mountains, and is home to the Mount Wilson Observatory, which is responsible for the most detailed photos of Mars. The mountain can easily
be recognized because of the antennas that are near the summit. The hiking trails up the mountain create the ultimate challenge for teambuilding experiences. Once you make it to the top, you have an extraordinary view of the Los Angeles Basin. And if you are lucky enough to be up the top on an extremely clear day, you will be able to see the Santa Catalina Islands, 70 miles south.
Our experienced and knowledgeable guides will lead the way to the top of Mount Wilson so no one gets lost and ensure that everyone has a great time. The guides will tell you all about the trail and the all the culturally important landmarks of the city of Los Angeles, making sure you will have an amazing and memorable experience during this hike.
- Length:• About 6 hours
• 13.5 miles loop
- Fitness LevelModerate/Difficult
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR/First Aid Certified Local Guide(s)
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Event insurance
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA