BEVERLY HILLS WALKING TOUR
The 9-0-2-1-0. Hands down the most famous zip code in the world. Beverly Hills, the city represented by these five digits, is the world capital of wealth, glamour and fame. To commemorate all that Beverly Hills has to offer, we invite your group to join us on a walking tour of the city like no other; you’ll see firsthand what makes Beverly Hills so fantastic. In addition to touring the city’s many sites, your tour guide will entertain you with the fascinating history of Beverly Hills and the story of how the town itself “accidentally” came into existence.
Of course, BH means shopping and no tour of Beverly Hills is complete without a window-shopping stroll down Rodeo Drive. You’ll get the inside scoop on who shops where, what establishments bling up the stars for Awards night, and also see some famous architecturally significant landmarks along the way. We’ll also swing by some famous locations used in reality tv shows, movies and scripted television series. Your guide will also give you insight on where you’re most likely to spot a star during your time in La Land. Also included on this tour are some offbeat locations you won’t expect. And, of course, no trip to Beverly Hills is complete without a group photo opportunity in front of the world famous Beverly Hills sign.
- Length:• 2 hours
• Approximately 1.5 miles
PLEASE NOTE: The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame
- Fitness Level:Easy—flat terrain/no hills
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR & First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• Fun, Informative and Interactive video presentations on handheld tablets
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA