Join us on a private walking tour of a famous filming Los Angeles filming location, Greystone Mansion. The history and rich architectural details of this iconic Beverly Hills Estate will intrigue you during this fascinating…
- Tour Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Hollywood, CA.
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Dolby Theatre (Home to the Oscars)
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
- Capitol Records Building
- Melrose Avenue Ultra-Hip Shopping District
- Nickelodeon Studios
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Paramount Pictures Lot
- CBS Television City
- Larchmont Village
- The Estates of Hancock Park
- Historic Route 66 & The Pacific Design Center
- Original Farmers Market & The Grove
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Rocky” at LACMA
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! Studios
- El Capitan Theatre
- Pretty Woman Apartment
- Pantages Theatre/Hollywood & Vine
- Famous Hollywood Instagram opportunities!
- The chance to catch celebrities at LA hot spots
- ….and so much more!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a private group walking tour of Hollywood and check out famous landmarks, filming locations, and more!
- You’ll learn the history and secrets of all of Hollywood’s hotspots, and see where all of your favorite films and television shows have been filmed.
- You might see a celebrity or two!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be walking for several hours through the streets and surrounding neighborhoods of Hollywood.
- Duration can be customized for groups’ fitness needs and goals.
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable walking.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Hollywood Walk of Fame Tour
Get ready to explore the world famous street of dreams – the exciting sites and incredible history surrounding the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Your tour guide’s interactive presentation is packed with vintage Hollywood anecdotes to tell the tale of how a once sleepy town became the entertainment capital of the world. You’ll see where the stars went to school, were discovered, go to their movie premieres and, of course, walk the red carpet for entertainment’s biggest night: The Oscars. Along the way, you’re sure to see your favorite celebs immortalized with their stars on the Walk-of-Fame. Dive into the famous, historic filming locations and iconic Hollywood hotspots in the heart of the City of Stars with our private Hollywood group walking tour!