Join us on a private VIP tour of a famous filming Los Angeles filming location, Greystone Mansion. The history and rich architectural details of this iconic Beverly Hills Estate will intrigue you during this fascinating private LA tour.
HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME GROUP WALKING TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: Take a stroll through Tinseltown and see the world famous Hollywood Walk of Fame on this LA walking tour!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $225 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Meeting Place: Hollywood, CA or at custom meeting place convenient to group’s location. Please indicate preferred starting location when booking.
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
Los Angeles Tour Highlights
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Dolby Theatre (Home to the Oscars)
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
- Capitol Records Building
- Melrose Avenue Ultra-Hip Shopping District
- Nickelodeon Studios
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Paramount Pictures Lot
- CBS Television City
- Larchmont Village
- The Estates of Hancock Park
- Historic Route 66 & The Pacific Design Center
- Original Farmers Market & The Grove
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Rocky” at LACMA
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! Studios
- El Capitan Theatre
- Pretty Woman Apartment
- Pantages Theatre/Hollywood & Vine
- Famous Hollywood Instagram opportunities!
- The chance to catch celebrities at LA hot spots
- ….and so much more!
What You’ll See/Do on this Private Hollywood Tour
- You’ll take a private group walking tour of Hollywood and check out famous landmarks, filming locations, and more!
- You’ll learn the history and secrets of all of Hollywood’s hotspots, and see where all of your favorite films and television shows have been filmed.
- You might see a celebrity or two!
What is Provided on this Hollywood Star Tour
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this LA City Tour
- You’ll be walking for several hours through the streets and surrounding neighborhoods of Hollywood.
- Duration can be customized for groups’ fitness needs and goals.
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable walking.
What to Bring on this Hollywood Team Building Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your private LA tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included in this LA group tour
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Private Hollywood Walk of Fame Tour
Groups looking for a unique team building experience should lace up their walking shoes and get ready for an extraordinary private group walking tour – on the dazzling Hollywood Walk of Fame! Get ready to explore the world famous street of dreams – the exciting sites and incredible history surrounding the Hollywood Walk of Fame. It literally doesn’t get any more Hollywood than this! Close your eyes and picture the iconic Hollywood Walk of Fame- the stars, the lights, the camera’s, the action! Now open your eyes and place yourself right in the heart of that action- you’ve arrived! Your private LA tour guide’s interactive presentation is packed with vintage Hollywood anecdotes to tell the tale of how a once sleepy town became the entertainment capital of the world. On this team building tour, you’ll see where the stars went to school, were discovered, go to their movie premieres and, of course, walk the red carpet for entertainment’s biggest night: The Oscars. You’ll hear made-for-the-movies tales of all of your favorite movie stars, and how they made it in this town, and check out famous Hollywood film locations where your favorite films and television shows were made. You’ll see Hollywood’s hidden hotspots and walk in the shoes of the very famous- literally- in the footprints on the Walk of Fame and the handprints outside of Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. Along the way, you’re sure to see your favorite celebs immortalized with their stars on the Walk-of-Fame. This unique LA tour is excellent for private groups and team building. Dive into the famous, historic filming locations and iconic Hollywood hotspots in the heart of the City of Stars with our private Hollywood group walking tour!