Join us on a private walking tour of a famous filming Los Angeles filming location, Greystone Mansion. The history and rich architectural details of this iconic Beverly Hills Estate will intrigue you during this fascinating…
HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME – TOUR
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $225 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Meeting Place: Hollywood, CA.
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Dolby Theatre (Home to the Oscars)
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
- Capitol Records Building
- Melrose Avenue Ultra-Hip Shopping District
- Nickelodeon Studios
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Paramount Pictures Lot
- CBS Television City
- Larchmont Village
- The Estates of Hancock Park
- Historic Route 66 & The Pacific Design Center
- Original Farmers Market & The Grove
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Rocky” at LACMA
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! Studios
- El Capitan Theatre
- Pretty Woman Apartment
- Pantages Theatre/Hollywood & Vine
- Famous Hollywood Instagram opportunities!
- The chance to catch celebrities at LA hot spots
- ….and so much more!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a private group walking tour of Hollywood and check out famous landmarks, filming locations, and more!
- You’ll learn the history and secrets of all of Hollywood’s hotspots, and see where all of your favorite films and television shows have been filmed.
- You might see a celebrity or two!
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- You’ll be walking for several hours through the streets and surrounding neighborhoods of Hollywood.
- Duration can be customized for groups’ fitness needs and goals.
- Guests participating in this activity should be in good physical shape, and comfortable walking.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Hollywood Walk of Fame Tour
Get ready to explore the world famous street of dreams – the exciting sites and incredible history surrounding the Hollywood Walk of Fame. It literally doesn’t get any more Hollywood than this! Close your eyes and picture the iconic Hollywood Walk of Fame- the stars, the lights, the camera’s, the action! Now open your eyes and place yourself right in the heart of that action- you’ve arrived! Your tour guide’s interactive presentation is packed with vintage Hollywood anecdotes to tell the tale of how a once sleepy town became the entertainment capital of the world. You’ll see where the stars went to school, were discovered, go to their movie premieres and, of course, walk the red carpet for entertainment’s biggest night: The Oscars. You’ll hear made-for-the-movies tales of all of your favorite movie stars, and how they made it in this town, and check out famous Hollywood film locations where your favorite films and television shows were made. You’ll see Hollywood’s hidden hotspots and walk in the shoes of the very famous- literally- in the footprints on the Walk of Fame and the handprints outside of Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. Along the way, you’re sure to see your favorite celebs immortalized with their stars on the Walk-of-Fame. Dive into the famous, historic filming locations and iconic Hollywood hotspots in the heart of the City of Stars with our private Hollywood group walking tour!