PRIVATE JOSHUA TREE MOUNTAIN BIKE TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This group tour features an epic electric bike ride through the desert in Joshua Tree!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Fully customizable. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Price: $300 for first person $195 for each additional person. Electric Bike Upgrade: Additional $35 per person. 15 guest minimum. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Bike Type: Electric bikes.
- Fitness Level: Easy to moderate.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
Joshua Tree Mountain Bike Tour Highlights
- Private electric bike tour through Joshua Tree
- Stunning scenery
- Group photo opportunities
- A chance to get up close and personal with jaw-dropping desert flora and fauna
- Exclusive Joshua Tree National Park Access
- Team building opportunities
What You’ll See/Do on this Mountain Bike Tour
- You’ll take a group electric bike tour through Joshua Tree and ride through the mountains along one of the most beautiful bike trails in California. Rated one of Southern California’s top outdoor team building activities!
What is Provided on this Joshua Tree Group Mountain Bike Tour
- Premium electric bikes
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on our Joshua Tree Group Tour
- You’ll be taking a group tour by mountain bike through Joshua Tree
- Guests participating in this outdoor team building tour should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike through the mountains.
- We recommend that guests hydrate for this private tour and drink plenty of water. Hydration is especially important in the warm summer months!
What to Bring on this Southern California Team Building Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your private Joshua Tree tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this Joshua Tree group tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their Joshua Tree sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Joshua Tree Mountain Bike Tour
Our Joshua Tree Bike Tour is one of the top rated outdoor team building activities in Los Angeles, taking you on a sweeping, epic adventure through the desert. Heralded for its beautiful scenery, stunning vistas, and gorgeous landscapes, Joshua Tree is a sacred space in the Southern California. Just east of the busy city-life of LA, this corporate team building tour boasts excellent desert bike trails for you and your group.
The trails on this group tour feature a dynamic, rugged terrain, and the tour is a highlight of our collection of Southern California Bike Tours. Guests will ride on a choice selection of premium electric bikes from Bikes and Hikes LA, taking in the local natural paradise, beautiful rock formations, desert flora and fauna, and snapping a gorgeous array of photos. This team building tour is great for guests of all levels of fitness, and an excellent way to escape the city for an afternoon of biking, sightseeing, and exercise. Book your private Joshua Tree tour today, or check out any of our other Southern California team building tour options.