Take a group tour of the famous new Broad Museum of Modern Art in Downtown LA!
- Tour Length: Customizable.
- Tour Distance: Customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy. Groups should be comfortable walking.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here
- Group tour of famous LA landmark
- Fossils of Ice Age creatures
- Sprawling city park and museum
What You’ll See/Do
- Customizable group walking tour of famous LA Museum and Tar Pits– right in the heart of the city!
- Personalized docent museum tour
- Private tour up close and personal with museum exhibits
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- Customizable group museum tour
- Guests should be comfortable walking
- Guided group museum experience
- Photo opportunities
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About LA Tar Pits Group Tour
Located in the heart of metropolitan Los Angeles, the Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits is one of the world’s most famous fossil localities. This onsite Museum displays Ice Age fossils — including saber-toothed cats, dire wolves and mammoths, from 10,000 to 40,000-year-old asphalt deposits. But visitors can also watch the processes of paleontology unfold. Every day inside the glass-enclosed Fossil Lab, scientists and volunteers prepare fossils including “Zed,” a recently discovered male Columbian mammoth. Our knowledgeable and friendly docent/chaperone makes an ordinary visit to The La Brea Tar Pits a truly extraordinary experience. Book this or any of our other group tours of Los Angeles today!