Take a group tour of the Long Beach Museum of Art in SoCal’s sunny Long Beach!
- Tour Length: Customizable.
- Tour Distance: Customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy. Groups should be comfortable walking.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Group tour of famous California Science Center
What You’ll See/Do
- Customizable group walking tour of famous LA Museum
- Personalized docent museum tour
- Private tour up close and personal with museum exhibits
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- Customizable group museum tour
- Guests should be comfortable walking
- Guided group museum experience
- Photo opportunities
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About California Science Center Visit
The California Science Center designed by Frank Gehry provides over 400,000 sq. feet of exhibits, on-site Science Center School and more. The major exhibit areas offer for you to explore, the World of Life; Creative World; Air and Space (Endeavor Spaceship); and Ecosystems. The California Science Center will stimulate your curiosity by inviting you into the world of science. Our knowledgeable and friendly docent/chaperone makes an ordinary visit to The California Science Center a truly extraordinary experience. Book this and any of our other LA group tours today!