Learn all about some of the famous landmarks in the core of the City of Angels with this guided walking tour of Downtown Los Angeles.
- Standard Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Beverly Hills, CA
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR/ First Aid Certified Local Tour Guide
- Water & Healthy Snacks
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Bike (road bike recommended)
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Tour led by Million Dollar Listing: L.A. Josh Flagg including: Room by room commentary, Discussion on Beverly Hills real estate, group and individual photo opportunities
- Autographed book signing by Josh Flagg-Josh has written two books and would gladly provide copies and then autograph them for the group
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services-customizable according to groups needs.
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Greystone Mansion Private Walking Tour
Of all the palatial homes in Beverly Hills, this is perhaps the most famous and certainly the one with the most storied past. The mansion in question? Greystone Manor. Built in the late twenties at the astronomical cost of nearly $3 million, the estate was constructed for Ned Doheny, the son of one of LA’s founding family’s Edward Doheny. Not only was the film, There Will Be Blood, starring Academy Award winner Daniel Day Lewis loosely based on the life of the elder Doheny, some key scenes from the film was actually shot on location at the estate.
Mystery and intrigue surround this particular properly. Soon after Ned, his wife and their children moved into the estate, Ned was shot in cold blood by his male secretary, Hugh Plunkett in a baffling murder/suicide. Although Ned only enjoyed the estate for a short time, his widow remarried and then lived at Greystone for a number of years until moving to a property adjacent to the manor, known as The Knoll (this property was recently sold for $41 million dollars and prior to being torn down was owned by such notable Angelenos as Kenny Rogers, the producer Dino Di Laurentis and the Davis family).
Throughout the years, Greystone has been owned by a variety of different individuals and organizations, most notably The American Film Institute which began a tradition of using the house as a filming location that continues to this day. In addition to There Will Be Blood, the home and its lush gardens and grounds have been featured in films and television shows like Star Trek: Into Darkness, The Muppets, The Witches of Eastwick, Entourage, Revenge, Castle, Batman, Spiderman, Charlie’s Angels Full Throttle, All of Me, General Hospital (the site of Luke and Laura’s Wedding).
Your guests will enjoy a truly intimate and interactive experience with the property. Our expert guides know the mansion inside and out and will be assisted by Greystone staff to showcase the home’s interior and expound on its unique history. You’ll see why this Beverly Hills Park is among the city’s most treasured.