Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this insider tour of Griffith Park, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape. Cap it off with an…
- Standard Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Meeting place determined based on groups needs.
- Fitness Level: Difficult—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR/ First Aid Certified Local Tour Guide
- Water & Healthy Snacks
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services – customizable according to groups needs.
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Long Range Option: Mount Wilson Private Group Hiking Tour
Mount Wilson is one of the better-known peaks of the San Gabriel Mountains, and is home to the Mount Wilson Observatory, responsible for the most detailed photos of Mars and outer space.
The mountain is easily recognizable from its antennae flanked summit, and the vigorous hiking trails to the top make this one of the best hiking tours in LA. The hiking trails up the mountain create the ultimate challenge for team building experiences. Once you make it to the top, you’ll be treated to an extraordinary view of the Los Angeles Basin. If you and your team are you are lucky enough to climb the summit on a clear day, you will be able to see the Santa Catalina Islands, 70 miles south.
Our experienced and knowledgeable guides will lead the way to the top of Mount Wilson ensuring a safe and interactive venture to the top of the peak. Our guides will share historical anecdotes and point out details of the surrounding beauty, opening guests eyes to the splendor of Los Angeles.