Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this insider tour of Griffith Park, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape. Cap it off with an…
- Tour Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Difficult—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
- Meeting Place: Meeting place determined based on groups needs.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Far-reaching panoramic views
- Invigorating mountain hike
- Group team building experience
- Gorgeous photo opportunities!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take an epic private hike tour of LA’s famous Mt. Wilson, one of the tallest peaks in Southern California
- You’ll get sweeping views of LA and the natural surroundings
- You can customize this private hike tour to suit your fitness goals and level of expertise
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This tour is challenging. Guests booking this tour should be comfortable hiking on moderate to difficult hiking trails.
- Guests should expect to break a sweat
- Guests should be comfortable hiking for several hours
- Guests can expect great heights, and even better photos.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Long Range Option: Mount Wilson Private Group Hiking Tour
Mount Wilson is one of the better-known peaks of the San Gabriel Mountains, and is home to the Mount Wilson Observatory, responsible for the most detailed photos of Mars and outer space.
The mountain is easily recognizable from its antennae flanked summit, and the vigorous hiking trails to the top make this one of the best hiking tours in LA. The hiking trails up the mountain create the ultimate challenge for team building experiences. Once you make it to the top, you’ll be treated to an extraordinary view of the Los Angeles Basin. If you and your team are you are lucky enough to climb the summit on a clear day, you will be able to see the Santa Catalina Islands, 70 miles south.
Our experienced and knowledgeable guides will lead the way to the top of Mount Wilson ensuring a safe and interactive venture to the top of the peak. Our guides will share historical anecdotes and point out details of the surrounding beauty, opening guests eyes to the splendor of Los Angeles.