Our group team building tours of Downtown Los Angeles transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
PALM SPRINGS GROUP TOUR – BY BIKE
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This Southern California team building tour is an epic bike ride through the desert oasis of Palm Springs.
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2.5 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Fully customizable. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Price: $425 for 1 person. $95 for each additional person. Electric Bike Upgrade: Additional $35 per person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Bike Type: Pedal bikes or Mountain bikes – all guests can upgrade to an e-bike for this tour.
- Fitness Level: Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
Palm Springs Group Tour Highlights
- Private group bike tour through Palm Springs
- Team building opportunities
- Unlimited Instagram photos
What You’ll See/Do on this Private Team Building Tour
- You’ll take a group bike tour through Palm Springs and ride through the desert past the movie star homes and iconic architecture of Palm Springs. Rated one of the top outdoor team building activities in Southern California!
What is Provided on this Palm Springs Group Tour
- Premium bikes – mountain bikes, pedal bikes, or electric bikes
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Palm Springs Tour
- You’ll be taking a group tour by bike through Palm Springs
- Guests participating in this outdoor team building tour should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike through the desert
- We recommend that guests hydrate for this private tour and drink plenty of water. Hydration is especially important in the warm summer months!
What to Bring on this Southern California Team Building Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your Palm Springs group tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this group tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their Palm Springs sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Palm Springs Bike Tour
Our Palm Springs Group Bike Tour is one of the top rated outdoor team building activities in Southern California, taking you on a sweeping, epic adventure through the desert. Heralded for its gorgeous scenery, stunning homes, vibrant culture, and vacation paradise, Palm Springs is a sacred space in the desert of Southern California. Escape the busy city-life of LA and take this corporate team building tour through Palm Springs and its surrounding areas.
The trails on this group tour feature the stunning desert terrain and mountain vistas of Palm Springs. Guests will ride on a choice selection of premium bikes from Bikes and Hikes LA, taking in the local natural paradise, beautiful rock formations, desert flora and fauna, and snapping a gorgeous array of photos. This team building tour is great for guests of all levels of fitness, and an excellent way to escape the city for an afternoon of biking, sightseeing, and exercise. All guests have the option of upgrading to an e-bike on this tour. Book your private Palm Springs tour today, or check out any of our other team building tour options.