Take a group shopping tour to the Citadel Outlets, one of the best places to shop in LA!
- Tour Length: Customizable.
- Tour Distance: Customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy. Guests should be comfortable walking.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Browse the top celebrity boutiques in Beverly Hills and LA
- Spend an afternoon on a shopping spree with a celebrity stylist
- Personal VIP styling consultation and session
- The best Instagrams you’ll ever get
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll spend an afternoon on the ultimate VIP experience on a Beverly Hills shopping spree with a top celebrity stylist. Guests will enjoy a private, bespoke styling session from your LA personal shopper.
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- Guests participating in this experience should be in good physical health and comfortable walking.
- Prices vary, depending on guests style preferences and purchases.
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Celebrity Stylist Shopping Spree
You’ve seen it on every reality show imaginable, not to mention in the film Pretty Woman—the unbelievable shopping Los Angeles has to offer. It’s not just the “ladies who lunch” going up and down the boutique-lined streets of Rodeo Drive, Robertson and Melrose Avenue shopping til’ they drop. No another brand of fashionista roams this territory: the Celebrity Stylist.
Now it’s your turn to learn the tricks of the trade these celebrity stylists have learned shopping for the famous and fabulous. Not only do these stylists to the stars know all the secrets to finding LA’s most hip, cutting edge shops, they also know where to find the best deals. Think of this excursion as retail therapy on steroids—bring your charge card as you’re likely to give the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills a run for their money.
Fashion Forecast over coffee and danish. The stylist will meet the group at the hotel where the group is staying and do a meet and greet with the shoppers. During this time, she’ll review fashion trends and must-haves for the upcoming season.
Retail therapy can be divided into 3 distinct territories:
• Rodeo Drive—long considered the world’s most exclusive shopping district
• Robertson Boulevard—the up-and-coming fashion forward mecca in LA
• Melrose Avenue—a quirky collection of vintage stores and funky boutiques