Soak up the sun and have some fun with our LA Group Beach Party Extravaganza! Perfect for corporate groups and team building!
GROUP STAND UP PADDLEBOARD LESSON
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Description: Take a group stand up paddle board lesson in LA with our expert instructors!
- Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2.5 hrs. Duration fully customizable
- Location: Distance fully customizable. Please indicated preferred location when filling out booking form
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $350 for 1 person. $75 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
Stand Up Paddleboard Highlights
- Group stand up paddle board lesson
- Expert paddle board instructor
- Great opportunity for team building, competition, and ocean activities!
- Gorgeous views of Palos Verdes, CA
What You’ll See/Do in the Group Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson
- You’ll take a group stand up paddle board lesson and tour in the waters surrounding LA and Palos Verdes!
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of stand up paddle boarding
- You’ll soak up the sun and waves
- You’ll bond with your team!
What is Provided
- Boards and Paddles
- Expert Instructors
- Bikes and Hikes LA “Shore” Coordinator
- Water & healthy snacks
- PLEASE NOTE: Children must be age 7+
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This experience is great for groups looking for an unforgettable team building experience!
- Groups must be comfortable swimming and paddle boarding
- Experience can be customized according to group’s preferences and time frame
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Group Stand Up Paddle board Lesson
Name any celebrity worth his sea salt, and chances are you’ve seen him or her in the pages of a magazine taking part in the latest beach craze— Paddle boarding. Leo does it. So does Cameron Diaz. And, don’t get us started on Matthew McConaughey—he practically lives on his board! A paddle boarding trip to the Palos Verdes coast is a must do. The amazing kelp beds (an endless eco-system often referred to as an underwater rain forest) change the ocean landscape and set the tone for an ideal afternoon. So go ahead…take some time to relax, catch the sun’s rays, and watch the marvelous ocean resurgence. Quick 5-minute access to the open ocean where porpoise and whales are frequent to visit. Many sea lions and other aquatic life reside within the confines of the harbor.
The perfect combination of fitness, coordination and fun, paddle boarding lessons are an incredible beach activity for your group. Bikes and Hikes LA can put together a lesson excursion to offer the basics to your group, which will get them off and paddling up a storm. Each participant will be outfitted with their own board and oar. After learning how to operate their equipment and given an important safety briefing on land, your group will hit the open water. Our expert paddle board instructors will offer not just the basics on this hot new sport, but also best practices for using the boards. After that, your group will have some free paddle boarding time. (Don’t worry, our instructors will be “on-call” to help those needing additional assistance).